There are 223 users in the forums

The Patrick Willis Story

Shop Find 49ers gear online
For those who haven't seen this video, check it out. It will warm your heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN22zvvxAJ0&feature=player_embedded#!
  • evil
  • Veteran
In the words of the almighty valrod "f**k that greedy fudge packing, rim job giving useless piece of s**t and his cry me a river story"...he raped the Yorks who are good people for their hard earned money. He can't get over 200 tackles or more than 4 sacks, cut his retarded ass and bring back Jeff Ulbrich.

And how many times are people gonna post a thread about this story ?
Originally posted by KRS-1:
In the words of the almighty valrod "f**k that greedy fudge packing, rim job giving useless piece of s**t and his cry me a river story"...he raped the Yorks who are good people for their hard earned money. He can't get over 200 tackles or more than 4 sacks, cut his retarded ass and bring back Jeff Ulbrich.

ummmmmm, i dunno!

older than boast

/syber

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on May 5, 2010 at 09:25:31 ]
Man, some people................
Originally posted by KRS-1:

also this

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
older than boast

/syber

patrick willis is a cowboy fan
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Why isn't his life story a movie ???
Originally posted by susweel:

Cus he's a Niner..if he was playing for the Cowboys, Pats, Ravens or any other East Coast team there would be a movie in the making or already made.

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on May 5, 2010 at 10:31:13 ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Cus he's a Niner..if he was playing for the Cowboys, Pats, Ravens or any other East Coast team there would be a movie in the making or already made.

WTF, we got 5 super bowls. Its not like this is a team without history, we have had arguably the best WR, QB and coach of all time. We are not the Cards, Lion, or Seahawks.

WTF, we got 5 super bowls. Its not like this is a team without history, we have had arguably the best WR, QB and coach of all time. We are not the Cards, Lion, or Seahawks.

Don't matter. We're on the west coast so we don't matter

[ Edited by PTulini on May 5, 2010 at 11:04:21 ]
I don't remember which video I saw it in, but I like it when Willis denies some of the exaggerations of his upbringing, or rather, his upbringing of his younger siblings. Of the ones he denied was that he used to pick cotton to support the family.

Originally posted by HaiGuise:
I don't remember which video I saw it in, but I like it when Willis denies some of the exaggerations of his upbringing, or rather, his upbringing of his younger siblings. Of the ones he denied was that he used to pick cotton to support the family.

Now wait a cotton picking minute; I have to see it to belive it
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

nm

[ Edited by King49er on May 5, 2010 at 13:08:04 ]
Share 49ersWebzone