There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

1000 yard WR!

1000 yard WR!

Vernon Davis should have had it last year. He will this year if he is healthy.
Anthony Dixon
It will probably be crabtree he is a beast of a wr in only 9 games he had 600 yrds recieving in his 2nd year full season he will crack 1000 yrd mark
Seeing how Crabtree would have had 1,000 yards as a rookie if he played in every game, he should easily break the mark this year. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Davis gobble up 1,000 yards too.

[ Edited by Ibleedgoldnred on May 13, 2010 at 09:02:14 ]
Originally posted by 49ers18:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Both crabs and davis have a solid shot with alex starting at qb this year.

EVEN all the smith haters can agree with that

I don't know man Smith haters can be VERY stubborn when it comes to Alex Smith doing ANYTHING....i saw someone on this board criticizing the way he walks onto the field

Smith bashers will continue to hate on our QB no matter what happens....He could lead the league in yards and TDs this year and they will still find something to complain about

If Smith were capable of doing so, he wouldn't have "haters."
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by 49ers18:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Both crabs and davis have a solid shot with alex starting at qb this year.

EVEN all the smith haters can agree with that

I don't know man Smith haters can be VERY stubborn when it comes to Alex Smith doing ANYTHING....i saw someone on this board criticizing the way he walks onto the field

Smith bashers will continue to hate on our QB no matter what happens....He could lead the league in yards and TDs this year and they will still find something to complain about

If Smith were capable of doing so, he wouldn't have "haters."

Also, if we go toward Singletary's "vision" on offense, we won't have any 1,000 yard receivers no matter who is at QB. The only reason Smith and VD were able to put up the numbers they did is becausewe switched to a spread-style, pass-oriented team after realizing the run was being stuffed and Alex is no good under center. Now, with the addition of Iupati and Davis on the line, I have a feelng we'll revert back to that run-first mentality, thus lowering Alex's numbers along with every receiver's numbers.
all of the above!
Definitely Crabtree, but lets not stop at ONE WR with 1000 yards. I believe we could have TWO 1000 yard receivers this year. Its all about the Oline..............

Go Niners!!!
Wasn't Davis less than 50 yards from being a 1000 yard receiving TE? He only gets 10% of votes? If he improves his hands and cuts his drops in half this year he would get his 1000 yards.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home