LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

1000 yard WR!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

1000 yard WR!

Yes, please... make it Crabtree!
Originally posted by 49ers18:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Both crabs and davis have a solid shot with alex starting at qb this year.

EVEN all the smith haters can agree with that

I don't know man Smith haters can be VERY stubborn when it comes to Alex Smith doing ANYTHING....i saw someone on this board criticizing the way he walks onto the field

Smith bashers will continue to hate on our QB no matter what happens....He could lead the league in yards and TDs this year and they will still find something to complain about

does any of that on the field success include a championship?
  • TheCatchIII
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Crabtree: will lead team in receiving yards
Davis: will lead team in td catches

this
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
Here are the odds.. I think Smith will throw for 3,500-3,700yds 24-30tds - 4200 and 32 TDs

Crabtree - 1050-1200yds 7-8tds 1100-1300 with 8-10 TDs

Davis - 800-950yds 9-11tds 1050 10-14 TDs

Morgan - 600-650yds 3-4tds Agree

Gore - 450-500yds 2-3tds Agree

Ginn - 600 yds 6TDs

Walker/Hill/the rest: 350-550yds 3-4tds Agree

Totals - 4650 yards and 41 TDs if everyone stays healthy, including Smith.
I hope its Crabtree. My jersey investment will have paid off!!!
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
Here are the odds.. I think Smith will throw for 3,500-3,700yds 24-30tds - 4200 and 32 TDs

Crabtree - 1050-1200yds 7-8tds 1100-1300 with 8-10 TDs

Davis - 800-950yds 9-11tds 1050 10-14 TDs

Morgan - 600-650yds 3-4tds Agree

Gore - 450-500yds 2-3tds Agree

Ginn - 600 yds 6TDs

Walker/Hill/the rest: 350-550yds 3-4tds Agree

Totals - 4650 yards and 41 TDs if everyone stays healthy, including Smith.

So who is throwing for those last 450 yards and 9 TDs?
It better be Crabtree.
Alex Smith - 26 TDs, 15 INTs
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Alex Smith - 26 TDs, 15 INTs

Playoffs for sure!

And the Yorks better open up that checkbook of theirs and extend the man if he puts up these numbers.
VD was so close last year! And if Crabtree actually played the whole season, he would have had a little over 900 yards receiving.. as a rookie! Is this the year that we finally have a 1,000 yard receiver? If so, who?

davis should have had 1000 yards and the TD record last year but for some reason they didnt try to get him the ball during the last game of the year, which really pissed me off.

crabtree is going to have 1400 yards.

I could've sworn this was a thread a week or so ago :S
Originally posted by Snider8706:
davis should have had 1000 yards and the TD record last year but for some reason they didnt try to get him the ball during the last game of the year, which really pissed me off.

are you kidding me?? We were forcing the ball to Davis all game to get that TD record, and he did!! That last TD catch from A.S to VD was our most explosive pass play/deep ball in awhile.. VD would have had over 90rec well over 1,000yds and well over 15td if he didnt have so many drops.. He still had a great season, scary thing is hes still GETTING BETTER!!! Crabtree is just a straight out talent and a legit number 1, im excited about Crabs!!! He will be a top receiver in the league sooner than later, lets get that timing down this offseason
Wish we will have a pair of them (Crabtree and Davis?) with 1k yards receiving similar to what Rice and Taylor did. Ah, those were the good ole days.
Originally posted by Snider8706:

are you kidding me?? We were forcing the ball to Davis all game to get that TD record, and he did!! That last TD catch from A.S to VD was our most explosive pass play/deep ball in awhile.. VD would have had over 90rec well over 1,000yds and well over 15td if he didnt have so many drops.. He still had a great season, scary thing is hes still GETTING BETTER!!! Crabtree is just a straight out talent and a legit number 1, im excited about Crabs!!! He will be a top receiver in the league sooner than later, lets get that timing down this offseason

That's true he did have a lot of drops but we were on the goaline 3 times and they didn't throw the ball his way at all, the full back scored! The one TD he did get was all him and his breakaway speed.

We have a lot to look foward though, so I can't really complain.
Share 49ersWebzone