There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

1000 yard WR!

1000 yard WR!

I have a feeling that this is the year that we finally have a player get over 1000 receiving yards!

So who do you all think it will be?

Im guessing Crabtree!
Both crabs and davis have a solid shot with alex starting at qb this year.

EVEN all the smith haters can agree with that
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

I don't know man Smith haters can be VERY stubborn when it comes to Alex Smith doing ANYTHING....i saw someone on this board criticizing the way he walks onto the field

Smith bashers will continue to hate on our QB no matter what happens....He could lead the league in yards and TDs this year and they will still find something to complain about
Crabtree and then Davis in that order have a chance.
i dont think davis does but he will lead the league in td receptions
By default it would have to be Crabs.

He's our #1 WR, so he's the main one that should get it.

VD may, but he's a TE, and doesnt mean as much IMHO if the receiver doesnt have just a good a chance at getting 1000yds.

I believe that Davis, and Crabs will both get to 1000yds this season.
Crabbtree = fantasy sleeper
CrabZzZzZzZzZ
Crabtree: will lead team in receiving yards
Davis: will lead team in td catches
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
By default it would have to be Crabs.

He's our #1 WR, so he's the main one that should get it.

VD may, but he's a TE, and doesnt mean as much IMHO if the receiver doesnt have just a good a chance at getting 1000yds.

I believe that Davis, and Crabs will both get to 1000yds this season.

so if that holds true.. we should look to draft Gore, Davis, Crabtree and Smith?? I would get bashed by my fantasy peers if i took the whole SF offense

[ Edited by 49ersnum1 on May 4, 2010 at 09:45:51 ]
Here are the odds.. I think Smith will throw for 3,500-3,700yds 24-30tds

Crabtree - 1050-1200yds 7-8tds

Davis - 800-950yds 9-11tds

Morgan - 600-650yds 3-4tds

Gore - 450-500yds 2-3tds

Walker/Hill/Ginn/the rest: 350-550yds 3-4tds
It has to be Crabtree.

I got him in my keeper league.
Originally posted by 49ers18:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

I don't know man Smith haters can be VERY stubborn when it comes to Alex Smith doing ANYTHING....i saw someone on this board criticizing the way he walks onto the field

Smith bashers will continue to hate on our QB no matter what happens....He could lead the league in yards and TDs this year and they will still find something to complain about

Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
Here are the odds.. I think Smith will throw for 3,500-3,700yds 24-30tds

Crabtree - 1050-1200yds 7-8tds

Davis - 800-950yds 9-11tds

Morgan - 600-650yds 3-4tds

Gore - 450-500yds 2-3tds

Walker/Hill/Ginn/the rest: 350-550yds 3-4tds

I hope this is true, but I'm gonna say it's not even gonna be close. I'm a Smith homer, but no way is he gonna throw for over 3500+.

I say Smith will get more around 3000, give or take 200 if he plays all 16 games. Crabtree will probably be somewhere around 1000 considering we'll have him from Week 1 and we now have more than just 1 threat in the passing game. I think Davis might see a loss in TD production because teams will be double teaming him in the redzone (but as we seen last season, he can be triple teamed and still haul the rock in for a TD).

I think Davis might be more of an option now around midfield. Teams won't be expecting him as much there. I think he'll get around 800 yards with 8 TDs or so. I think we'll see Crabtree's TDs increase greatly though. Somewhere around 10 or possibly more.

~Dann~
Davis is not a WR