There are 352 users in the forums

Q & A with Guard Chilo Rachal

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"Chilo, that big dummy!"

"I'm going to knock him out"!
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
This is a big year for Chilo. He needs to step up and not only play to his potential, but he needs play more consistent, especially if he is going to have a rookie (Anthony Davis) playing next to him.

And this worries me a lot. Inconsistency next to a rookie. That doesn't imbue me with confidence.

That also concerns me, but I'm hoping Davis is physically talented enough to dominate at RT and help the offensive line become a grinding machine, we have the physical talent to be an intimidating offensive line, lets hope they get it together early in the season and straight up dominate by week 13 when we have hopefully won the division by then

Originally posted by Joecool:
A position as technically sound as OL needs to be, I think the OL coaches play a huge factor in the success of their players. Let's hope we have improved in the coaching department.

Personally, I think we have and ALL of our Offensive Linemen will surprise us.

This.
  • Timma
  • Veteran
I think he's gonna be pretty good this season. Solari and Brown will really coach him up. I hope he picks up on the aggressive style of our two new rookies and steps it up in that department. I've been waiting for him to be the mauler he was drafted to be. Show me the BEAST!!!
Originally posted by FourNine49:
I'm hoping Chilo steps up his game too. The coaches talk about how he has all the tools, let's hope he puts it all together, and consistently.

Side note, Anyone ever hear Chilo talk? He sounds a lot smaller than he is

Tell it to his face . . .
Share 49ersWebzone