caption this ( i like what i see )

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:

Michael: 7 7 11 yup drop money b***h!!!
Ginn: hahaha crabz took your dub
Morgan: dam that was my signing bonus

Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by GORO:
Crabtree: Deon is right Alex will never be an elite Qb, we gotta do something so Nate will get his shot.

Morgan: What does it matter. Raye just wants to run up the middle every play.. He thinks I'm a blocking TE

Ginn: At least I'll get the ball alot when we punt after 3 straight running plays.

Yo man I just put this in my favorites so I can rub it in your face after the season. You better bring your bib cause I got BBQ'ed crow fer ya. Lots of it.

Anybody else want to side with this stupid snit? Hop in line I'll serve it up with onions peppers and a chipotle sauce that will put hair on your chest. Cause this is WEAK!

Put up or shut up.

~Ceadder

What this man said. That stuff is WEAK.
Originally posted by eddy99_1999:

micheal crab, ted ginn, and j morgan

Crab: ...and then you get on your knees and put your head right between her legs like this...

Morgan: like this??

Ginn: It betta not be stanky...
Originally posted by Digger25:
Crabs: Hey... knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man!

Morgan: Hey, you know what they say: see a ball to get dat booty yak 'em...

Ginn: ...leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em! COL' got to be! Y'know? Shiiiiit.

blink 182?
Originally posted by guillotine31:
Crabtree: Deon is right Alex will never be an elite Qb, we gotta do something so Nate will get his shot.

Morgan: What does it matter. Raye just wants to run up the middle every play.. He thinks I'm a blocking TE

Ginn: At least I'll get the ball alot when we punt after 3 straight running plays.

Yo man I just put this in my favorites so I can rub it in your face after the season. You better bring your bib cause I got BBQ'ed crow fer ya. Lots of it.

Anybody else want to side with this stupid snit? Hop in line I'll serve it up with onions peppers and a chipotle sauce that will put hair on your chest. Cause this is WEAK!

Put up or shut up.

~Ceadder

What this man said. That stuff is WEAK.
Fatality!!!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by eddy99_1999:

micheal crab, ted ginn, and j morgan

Crabtree: So do you think dez's mom really is a prostitute?

Ginn: Maybe..

Morgan: yea, i hit that

fixed
[ Edited by WestCoast on May 14, 2010 at 4:41 PM ]
Originally posted by mullintrax:
Ginn... Oh yea that Top Ten Money was legit

Crabtree... You ain't kidding bro I am still spending that $hit..

Morgan... Yo, you guys know i am right here right?

Perfect
Originally posted by delivered84:
Originally posted by mullintrax:
Ginn... Oh yea that Top Ten Money was legit

Crabtree... You ain't kidding bro I am still spending that $hit..

Morgan... Yo, you guys know i am right here right?

Perfect

fo real

Put up or shut up.

~Ceadder

Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

Put up or shut up.

~Ceadder

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

Put up or shut up.

~Ceadder

captioning is gayer than a bag of dicks.
Crabtree: Time to teach your spot to Ginn, Morgan.

-9fA
Share 49ersWebzone