There are 163 users in the forums

Our WR's

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dominate:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by 49erThrowback:
Originally posted by Kurtz49:
I like that kinda party!

WR Michael Crabtree, WR Josh Morgan and WR Ted Ginn Jr.

Caption

Ginn: "I was the ninth player picked in the first round...how 'bout you?"
Crabs: " i was tenth overall"
Ginn & Crabs: how bout you Josh?
Josh:

fixed

Josh: I was drafted in the same round as Tom Brady

haha.. that is a good point!
I like that kinda party!

Caption:

Crabtree: Hey guys, isn't it awesome to not be Jason Hill right now?!?
Originally posted by posayshoohaa:
I like that kinda party!

Thats the top 3 right there and they know it.

Looking at it, thats a pretty darn good triple threat. Not many teams have a better top 3 out there. We have some legitamate weapons.

really? I wouldn't even say its the best top 3 in the division.. it's barely even 2nd.

We have a better top 3 than zona top to bottom. Early Doucet hasnt done anything in this league. Zona has a better top 2, but not top 3

Plus they had a future HOF QB throwing them the ball so their numbers are slighty skewed. Zona`s WRs wont put up the same numbers with Lienart at the helm.

[ Edited by Dominate on May 1, 2010 at 15:51:38 ]
I find myself grinning at the possibilities of this group and the improvement of the WR corp , maybe we will see less of the 8 in the box crap and then add V Davis and the smile widens even more. Damn I love the competition we are gonna have this camp.
I like that kinda party!

Looking at it, thats a pretty darn good triple threat. Not many teams have a better top 3 out there. We have some legitamate weapons.

really? I wouldn't even say its the best top 3 in the division.. it's barely even 2nd.

We have a better top 3 than zona top to bottom. Early Doucet hasnt done anything in this league. Zona has a better top 2, but not top 3

Plus they had a future HOF QB throwing them the ball so their numbers are slighty skewed. Zona`s WRs wont put up the same numbers with Lienart at the helm.

And Josh Morgan has? He had barely 500 yards in 15 starts.. that is pitiful.
I like that kinda party!

I guess Larry Fitzgerald is yesterday's chopped liver, eh?
I like that kinda party!

Morgan also sufferd through a QB change and an offensive change in philosphy on a run first team. 52 catches for his circumstance is pretty damn good. With 28 of those grabs coming over the last 6 weeks of the season.

[ Edited by Dominate on May 1, 2010 at 16:14:06 ]
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
I like that kinda party!

I guess Larry Fitzgerald is yesterday's chopped liver, eh?

Did I say that? I`m simply stating that the WRs in zona will see a decrease in production without Warner. Thats simply a fact!
I like that kinda party!

Morgan also sufferd through a QB change and an offensive change in philosphy on a run first team. 52 catches for his circumstance is pretty damn good. With 28 of those grabs coming over the last 6 weeks of the season.

no.. it's not. 33 yards a game from a starting WR is awful no matter what way you want to spin it.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I like that kinda party!

no.. it's not. 33 yards a game from a starting WR is awful no matter what way you want to spin it.

I agree Morgan has gotta be aiming for at least 750+ yards with 4-5 TD's as a #2 WR. He is going in to his 3rd year which is where receivers usually show their biggest jump. Can't wait to see Morgan tear it up

I like that kinda party!

I`m not spinning anything. But I know football well enough to know that 52 catches in his circumstance is pretty good. He started the season with old man Bruce starting on the other side of him. Who later announced retirement before the season was even over. Bruce couldnt take any pressure off of Morgan so he could get open. This is a team sport and everyone around you makes you better. You kinda have to know the game in order to read between the lines and see it for what it really is. Like I said earlier, its No coiencedence that he had 28 catches over the last 6 weeks. Thats when Crabtree and Davis were really playing well too. If he can do what he did the last 6 games of the year. He would have about 75 rec for 650yds and 6tds on the season. I will take that.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I like that kinda party!

Caption:

harsh! I always thought Hill showed some potential, but the coaches do not seem that keen on him.
Originally posted by kunged:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I like that kinda party!

Caption:

harsh! I always thought Hill showed some potential, but the coaches do not seem that keen on him.

Yeah, I've always liked Hill and I do think he'll make the team this year...but like you say for some reason the coaches don't seem to like him. the fact that they stocked up on versatile slot recievers this off season doesn't bode well for him...
I like that kinda party!

i agree with the point that arizona wont be as wide open of a passing team this year, its not just leinart, but they wanna pound the ball with beanie wells just like we wanna pound it with gore, as for who has the better top 3, we'll have to wait and see
I like that kinda party!

I`m not spinning anything. But I know football well enough to know that 52 catches in his circumstance is pretty good. He started the season with old man Bruce starting on the other side of him. Who later announced retirement before the season was even over. Bruce couldnt take any pressure off of Morgan so he could get open. This is a team sport and everyone around you makes you better. You kinda have to know the game in order to read between the lines and see it for what it really is. Like I said earlier, its No coiencedence that he had 28 catches over the last 6 weeks. Thats when Crabtree and Davis were really playing well too. If he can do what he did the last 6 games of the year. He would have about 75 rec for 650yds and 6tds on the season. I will take that.

you keep bringing up the last 6 weeks of the season.. ok then

28 catches
222 yards

.. that's 37 yards a game and a little under 8 yards per catch. explain how that is impressive?
Share 49ersWebzone