LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 235 users in the forums

If Anthony Dixon Can put on 10 lbs of muscle...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Then we can use him like another rookie we drafted in 1994 by the name of William Floyd. Watters was unstoppable but whenever we needed a couple of yards we gave it to Bar None and it was successful more times than not.
Originally posted by flynhayn15:
Then we can use him like another rookie we drafted in 1994 by the name of William Floyd. Watters was unstoppable but whenever we needed a couple of yards we gave it to Bar None and it was successful more times than not.

Perhaps you dont fully comprehend the name Bar None.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Dominate:

Perhaps you dont fully comprehend the name Bar None.

indeed
rathman Bar None
wait, what?
barnone was an animal
.. If it's not broken, don't try to fix it.

He is listed at 233LBS, that is big enough to do what you ask, provided he has the skills to block and run over people? His highlights seem to show that he can run over, around, and by people? Now we just have to see if he can block people? Hopefully when it comes to blocking he is Tom Rathman & Willam Floyd, not Lawrence(I got Steve Young Killed and now I'm in jail because I am a slug) Phillips?
... he won't make the team.
Originally posted by confusedrhino:

all the reports are saying he has very quick feet. If they are right, quick feet and his size he should stand a very good chance of making the roster and even compete for playing time

Dixon will make the team.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

This. In fact, don't be surprised if he overtakes Coffee.
  • LA49erFan4ever
  • Info N/A
hes gonna be a scrub just like most of the picks that come out of these later rounds
I thought we wanted him to be the next Brandon Jacobs or Marion Barber, not a damn Full back!?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

He may or may not! Early days gentlemen
Share 49ersWebzone