LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Baalke will be giving a guided tour tomorrow

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Quote:
Director of player personnel Trent Baalke will offer a guided film session for the media tomorrow afternoon in Santa Clara. He'll be dimming the lights and breaking down the 49ers' draft picks, showing us what convinced the team to take these guys in the first place. Can't wait. We should get to meet with some of the new guys later that day.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2010/04/baalke-meeting-bring-ya-popcorn.html

so what time is the meeting today
is it going to be on 49ers.com???
There are 4 write ups on the guided tour. Seems to have been an informative experience. All the reporters seemed to have enjoyed it and learned from it.
"Hi, my name is Trent Baalke, and I'd like the GM job please."

I loved what he had to say about Taylor Mays and Dashon Goldson being mirror safeties. I hadn't even thought of the idea before. Two fast as hell, hard hitting safeties that could intercept the pass and destroy a runner and force a fumble? That would be insane! I know he's paid to say good things about the team and the picks, but it's the offseason and I can dream, and my dreams tonight will be defenses getting rocketed by goldson and mays and getting picked left and right because of not knowing where they will be on the field.
Share 49ersWebzone