LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Countdown to Santa Clara Stadium vote: Election Day!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
What are the latest poll numbers>

Survey USA/KPIX

Yes: 56%
No: 40%
Undecided: 4%

- Make it so Santa Clara!

Thanks, looks! good
Originally posted by DANADA:
wooooooooooooooooo
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
We need this. It's sad that such a great franchise has been unable to get a new stadium by now.
Originally posted by Esco:
We need this. It's sad that such a great franchise has been unable to get a new stadium by now.

If this doesn't pass, santa clara is just stupid. This is one of the most city friendly stadium deals ever. The team, probably because of all the losing as of late, gave up a lot to the city to try and make this deal.
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Originally posted by Esco:

If this doesn't pass, santa clara is just stupid. This is one of the most city friendly stadium deals ever. The team, probably because of all the losing as of late, gave up a lot to the city to try and make this deal.

It would simply be a COMPLETE outrage (alone) just based upon all the s**t the 49ers have done for the community of Santa Clara (since they set their training facility up there in '88).

Our franchise has done nothing but help their (Santa Clara) schools out since then, and raise tons of money in city/charity fundraisers (building/fixing areas of the community).

We've given more to that city over the past 10 years than the one we're supposed to be named after, and it's within Santa Clara's highest valor to take us in, cause San Fransisco stopped caring about us after Mayor Willie Brown left office.
Originally posted by mayo63:
4 days

woooooooooooooooooo
how cute, there are still people willing to believe the Niners will ever get a new stadium...aaahhh
Originally posted by danimal:
how cute, there are still people willing to believe the Niners will ever get a new stadium...aaahhh

You don't think this vote is gonna pass?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

I didn't even know this vote existed until just now, nor do I know what the vote is on.

I have been ignoring stadium news for 20 years now. I wonder how many votes there have been in that time frame?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

I didn't even know this vote existed until just now, nor do I know what the vote is on.

I have been ignoring stadium news for 20 years now. I wonder how many votes there have been in that time frame?[/quote]

No clue
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Jun 4, 2010 at 4:08 PM ]

• mayo49
  • Veteran
3 days
Originally posted by mayo63:
3 days

wooooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by DANADA:
wooooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

Why'd you use him as 3? You just brought bad luck to the vote :(