There are 288 users in the forums

Which late round pick/ undrafted FA will have the most successfull career?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which late round pick/ undrafted FA will have the most successfull career?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
that's a long list and some of them don't even have highlights.
None of them, NONE.
Dixon of course
It's gotta be Anthony Dixon. He's gonna beast after learning how to run like Frank Gore... It might not be for a while, or even on the 49ers, but I think he does good.
Dixon, easiest position that translates into the NFL, good burst and runs hard. By the end of the season Ill be surprised if he doesnt move to #2 and Coffee falls to #3.
is Bowman really a late round pick?
Originally posted by 49erWill:
kory sheets

duh
Originally posted by 49erWill:
kory sheets

Thomas Clayton

Thomas Johnson
I agree that Dixon may get some carries but Gore gets better as the game goes on and if he's tearing it up, Dixon won't get much more then a sniff, even as the #2 guy (which I think he'll be).

I went with Kyle Williams as he may see some time at slot AND in the return game. The other option is our new blocking TE (he'll see more snaps then anyone barring injury but b/c of his job, you won't "see" him being more successful then the aforementioned).
  • titan
  • Veteran
Dixon because he was a wrecking machine in college and his team sucked! He is a productive offensive player and hopefully Sing's Power Running style works so Dixon can have opportunity to show what he can do.
Originally posted by kunged:
is Bowman really a late round pick?

lol exactly..

no, no he is not...there are actually more successful 3rd rounders in the league today than 1st rounders..

2nd-3rd round makes up most of the league...
Share 49ersWebzone