There are 151 users in the forums

What will be the description of the 2010SF 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will be the description of the 2010SF 49ers?

We will have a very tough schedule in 2010. We know that. Our division has gotten better. We know that. What we don't know is how all of our parts will work together. I believe that we have the chance and the will to get to "good" or "rookie elite" this year. We will need to be a good football team in any decade, any division, against anyone. Then we will make the playoffs. We also have the chance to slide back to "so-so", but that's what polls are for.
I didnt vote average......................
Average is where we are, 8-8. You can add 1 Win per classification, up to 13-3. That would be Phenomonal!
i voted for obama
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I didnt vote average......................

we will be good
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
i voted for obama

O ne
B ig
A ss
M istake
A merica
Originally posted by 666SF666SF:
We will have a very tough schedule in 2010. We know that. Our division has gotten better. We know that. What we don't know is how all of our parts will work together. I believe that we have the chance and the will to get to "good" or "rookie elite" this year. We will need to be a good football team in any decade, any division, against anyone. Then we will make the playoffs. We also have the chance to slide back to "so-so", but that's what polls are for.

we have the 5th easiest schedule....not so tough.

Our division has not gotten better.....
Rams still suck
Cards lost Warner,boldin,dansby,rolle,and mcfadden. That's not getting better.
Seahawks drafted some good players but that team won't contend.

It's our time and the 49ers are going to run through the division and go the playoffs.
Geico
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
i voted for obama

O ne
B ig
A ss
M istake
A merica

"Alex Smith blows it again. But lets give him one more year."

Share 49ersWebzone