LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

Playoff Game on Schofield Barracks!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chico
  • Veteran
ok, can you purchase my plane tickets and hotel rooms and i will pay you back?
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by kronik:
Sounds like we got alot of niner fans in Hawaii. Curious which team has the most fans there.

Top 5 In this order, IMO.
1. 49ers
2. Steelers
3. Raiders
4. Cowboys
5. Packers

Think that's exactly right. Starting to see more shehawk fans too. Fricken bandwagoners...oh and the best place to catch a Niners game is my garage in Waimanalo!!
Originally posted by Justinsmithjs15:
What's up fellow 9ers. We got a 52" TV with drinks and food gonna watch the packers get beat! If anyone wants to come hit me up. Just me and the wife now but looking for true Niner fans on schofield in Hawaii.

Show me a picture of your wife first then we'll see if I accept your invite or not...depends! Go Niners!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Sounds like we got alot of niner fans in Hawaii. Curious which team has the most fans there.

1. 49ers
2. Steelers
3. Raiders
4. Cowboys
5. Packers

I'd actually put Cowboys #2. The whole windward side, Kailua, Kaneohe, and Waimanalo are all either 9er fans or Cowgirl fans. Pearl City and Aiea is mostly Squeeler or Fudge Packer fans.

....ok maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit, but all the people I know on that sides of the aina is who I'm talking about.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Nalo9er:

1. 49ers
2. Steelers
3. Raiders
4. Cowboys
5. Packers

Think that's exactly right. Starting to see more shehawk fans too. Fricken bandwagoners...oh and the best place to catch a Niners game is my garage in Waimanalo!!

Haha Nalo....where back roads!!! I know a lot of braddahs in nalo!!

1. 49ers
2. Steelers
3. Raiders
4. Cowboys
5. Packers

It must be like an NFL Shop catalog out there.

1. 49ers
2. Steelers
3. Raiders
4. Cowboys
5. Packers

When I started watching football, Hawaii only had 49ers and Raiders games on TV so most people who didn't jump on the Steelers and Cowboys Bandwagons in the 70's had to choose one of those 2 teams to root for. Thankfully I chose wisely! Plus Jesse Sapolu was a hometown hero that everyone got behind which helped sway some votes.
[ Edited by flynhayn15 on Jan 5, 2014 at 2:10 AM ]
A lot of my students are Steeler/Pats fans.
I was in waikiki for the saints game.
I'll be back next month.

No I'm not military
Originally posted by Kolohe:

1. 49ers
2. Steelers
3. Raiders
4. Cowboys
5. Packers

Nah backroads is where I work lmao. I live Haleaupuni by the school! My and my braddah is die hard niners and the neighbors next door is...drumroll plz...raiders, rams, Bucs, and lions fans hahaha. And they all HATE niners. Good game day experience with those fakas around

1. 49ers
2. Steelers
3. Raiders
4. Cowboys
5. Packers

Nah backroads is where I work lmao. I live Haleaupuni by the school! My and my braddah is die hard niners and the neighbors next door is...drumroll plz...raiders, rams, Bucs, and lions fans hahaha. And they all HATE niners. Good game day experience with those fakas around

Yeah baby!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
s**t. I want to go to Hawaii now haha
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

1. 49ers
2. Steelers
3. Raiders
4. Cowboys
5. Packers

Yeah baby!

LOL

So sick of that song man. Can't hear the original now without hearing Bu instead!
I always meet tons of Niner fans on Maui.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I always meet tons of Niner fans on Maui.

HAHAHA YEP WE OUT HERE!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone