LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 339 users in the forums

FoxSports Post-Draft Power Rankings

Shop Find 49ers gear online
#19 thoughts?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/NFL-post-draft-power-rankings-042710
It's valid, still have to prove we're legit enough to contend
19?! we finished 8-8 at least 14 or 15...f**k foxsports
You have to prove it before you get respected.
doesn't matter. we'll finish the year at #1.
I don't care what FOX has to say about anything. And that includes non-sports stuff.
We'll see what they think after 12+ wins this season.

I wish I had a time machine to skip the next four months.
f**k Fox Sports.
I just REALLY don't like that we're below Arizona when they lost their vocal leaders on offense (Kurt Warner), on defense (Karlos Dansby), a great secondary player (Antrel Rolle), and a beast of a WR (Anquan Boldin). I am okay at being in the late teens because truly our offense is very young, raw, and our QB still needs to prove himself. Once TC and Preseason roll around and everyone sees our attitude, physicality, and motivation.. we will go higher teens. Then as the season rolls around and we beat SEA on the road and upset the Saints in primetime, we'll be top 10.

Go Niners!!
I mentioned this on the 49ers.com board but it basically looks like they ranked everyone on last year's records.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Lame. We'll prove them wrong.
And how many media outlets picked the Saints to win the Super Bowl last year? About the same number who will be picking the 49ers this season...

The 49ers will have to earn it every week. Actually, they were ranked in the top 10 much of the first half of last season, so all they have to do is get off to another fast start and they'll be right up there again.
The Cardinals being ahead of us is a joke, they lost their qb, fs, mlb, and WR... all of which were pro bowl players during their stint with the cardinals. Other than that I agree with it...

[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Apr 28, 2010 at 12:14:55 ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
f**k Fox Sports.

and Fox in general
Those rankings are all over the place
Share 49ersWebzone