There are 174 users in the forums

Camp Battles - Iupati vs Sopoaga

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think Isaac will be tossed around
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
I think Isaac will be tossed around

Dunno man, we'll see. Soap is one strong f**king dude. But I'm excited!
When they hit each other in the nutcracker, the field might go on the IR
I think Soap is gonna let Iupati step on his back while wearing cleats.
I think we should be careful with what Iupati is allowed to do in practice.

Its like when we had Larry Allen, we had to ask him to go easy on our defense to avoid hurting people, because he was certainly capable of doing just that.

I really hope they don't do that nutcracker baloney this year, it caused several injuries and we have too many freakishly strong players (Davis, Iupati, Soap) for that type of drill to be worth it in the long run.

We don't need Iupati knocking people off balance and causing ankle and knee sprains. We need to get our players mentally focused and learning technique instead of having them smash each other.
I don't care what Iupati bench pressed, the guy has some serious core strength and I fear if Iupati and Sopoaga smashed away at each other in practice, one of them is going to get hurt.
Sopoaga is ass.

If J.Smith was on Lawsons' side, Manny would have way more sacks.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
I think we should be careful with what Iupati is allowed to do in practice.

Its like when we had Larry Allen, we had to ask him to go easy on our defense to avoid hurting people, because he was certainly capable of doing just that.

I really hope they don't do that nutcracker baloney this year, it caused several injuries and we have too many freakishly strong players (Davis, Iupati, Soap) for that type of drill to be worth it in the long run.

We don't need Iupati knocking people off balance and causing ankle and knee sprains. We need to get our players mentally focused and learning technique instead of having them smash each other.
I don't care what Iupati bench pressed, the guy has some serious core strength and I fear if Iupati and Sopoaga smashed away at each other in practice, one of them is going to get hurt.

27 reps i thought they said, which is really good, and mainly his power is in those 2 big tree trunks he calls legs away..
I'm looking forward to hearing the results of the "nutcracker" battles.

Iron sharpens iron.
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Sopoaga is ass.

If J.Smith was on Lawsons' side, Manny would have way more sacks.

Don't forget Manny also plays the strong side with that extra TE as a blocker.
hopefully they work together this offseason and like bench press each other.. we need them both to kick ace this upcoming season.

Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
I'm looking forward to hearing the results of the "nutcracker" battles.

Iron sharpens iron.

i'm not people tend to get hurt
That'll be over 660lbs. of Samoa moving around. I expect a small earthquake when those two collide.
This is what will happen when they line up against each other the first time:

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
This is what will happen when they line up against each other the first time:

lol
Share 49ersWebzone