There are 187 users in the forums

Parking pass info

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I dunno if this is the right forum but im looking for info on where to purchase a parking pass for the Raider game in Oct? I heard they wont sell them at the gate as usual to keep the Raider fans out (good thing!) Any info would be great! Thanks
  • Tman
  • Veteran

ebay ftw?
So....yeah, about the Parking Passes. Will be going to MNF vs. New Orleans, so should I try to score one on eBay ahead of time, or just show up really early to the game and get one at the gate (if possible)?
Originally posted by zillabeast:
So....yeah, about the Parking Passes. Will be going to MNF vs. New Orleans, so should I try to score one on eBay ahead of time, or just show up really early to the game and get one at the gate (if possible)?

If you show up really early, you can buy one at the gate. For a 1:00 game, you need to get there by 9:00, because they shut it down to only prepaid after that. As far as the home opener on a Monday Night game, that's a tough one. I'd say get one ahead of time if possible.

And you better come to our tailgate party.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

If you show up really early, you can buy one at the gate. For a 1:00 game, you need to get there by 9:00, because they shut it down to only prepaid after that. As far as the home opener on a Monday Night game, that's a tough one. I'd say get one ahead of time if possible.

And you better come to our tailgate party.

Right on. I will probably check for one online. I plan on being there quite early, so yeah, I will be all onboard with sampling some fine cuisine at the WZ Tailgate.

it's better to get a pass, because you never know what might happen and end up leaving later to the game than expected.

Watch out for fakes!
be there at the gate atleast an 1hr before they open the gates.and wait in line. i doubt they care about selling passes to raider fans because all they will do is buy them online also. plus ot aint that hard to park in the back and walk in. done that before.
craigslist
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

it's better to get a pass, because you never know what might happen and end up leaving later to the game than expected.

Watch out for fakes!

Fakes are something I was worried about on eBay. Any one got a scan or picture of a real one so I know what to look for?

I just got my Parking Pass in the mail from a new ebay seller. Here's the link to his items:

http://myworld.ebay.com/parkingpassesetc

Dude is the real deal. The Saints game pass cost me $50, but this is a long-planned trip and I'd rather be safe than sorry. He seems to be posting more and more every day. Thought it would be useful for others looking for a pass too.
Nice work. $50 is ouch, but knowing you're in is worth it, I suppose.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Nice work. $50 is ouch, but knowing you're in is worth it, I suppose.

Hell yeah man, Coffee or not!
Share 49ersWebzone