LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 351 users in the forums

Path to the Draft: 49ers Review (04/26/10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by elguapo:
last i checked spencer clements and brown are better than most 3 cb's on other teams....at least top 10. even with our secondary as is with goldson we are fine. And our secondary sure held Manning and Warner in check 2 of the best qb's in football.

i agree but what happened with the falcons, the killed us in the air
Originally posted by PTulini:
Charley Casserly, Michael Lombardi, Bucky Brooks, and Charles Davis just raved over our draft. They loved our two 1st round picks (OT Anthony Davis and OG Mike Iupati) expecting both men to start almost instantly at RT and LG respectively! Charles Davis said he really likes our selection of Taylor Mays in the 2nd round. He said Mays is a playmaker and we should expect him to make an impact early on.

The thing that most suprised me was what Charley Casserly said next. He expects that all three of our 6th round picks (WR Kyle Williams, RB Anthony Dixon, and TE Nate Byham) will all make the team. He says he likes Kyle Williams' ability as a return man, but he should find a role as our slot WR which in his opion we are lacking. As for Dixon, he thinks Dixon will fill a good role as our goalline/short yardage RB. And he thinks Nate Byham has a great ability as a blocking TE.

They said to expect to establish the running game which will allow us to use the play action pass to open things up down field! I wish I could have recorded it, but hopefully one of you can catch the replay. It will be airing again @ 8am ET/5am PT. Then again @ 11am ET/8am PT.

If I find a video of it, I'll post a link.

NFLN: 49ers Draft Recap

The link above is only about half of what I discussed (for some reason), but you get the idea.
Share 49ersWebzone