There are 251 users in the forums

Breaking News!!! BLOUNT changes his mind!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Quote:
richeisen: Dare we say that LeGarrette sucker punched the 9ers? I guess I just dared.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:
richeisen: Dare we say that LeGarrette sucker punched the 9ers? I guess I just dared.

Originally posted by 190836:
LOL, this probably is one of the reasons why he wasn't drafted. Slap on Sings face?

Oh well, he probably wasn't going to beat out Dixon.
big disappointment.

viewing both their highlights on youtube...
thought he ran with more power and punishment than A. Dixon
Just shows you how important the Robinson Report is

Blount knew he wasnt going to make the team

Robinson Report is f**king gold

[ Edited by ads_2006 on Apr 25, 2010 at 18:31:33 ]
good for him thought, he has a better chance to make the team there than here...
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Smart, but immature move on his part.

how is it immature? its a business and he did what was best for him. good luck to him, he made the right decision.

He definitely made the right move as he had a better chance of making the roster in Tennessee, but he should have thoughts things through before making a fast decision like he did. If you got offered two jobs at the same time, accepted one but than a day later said "No, I changed my mind. I am going to accept the 2nd job." It doesn't look good.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yeah, but he didn't sign any contract so in essence it was a hand shake agreement. He wasn't going to beat out Dixon anyways so it's good for him that he choose a better opportunity. Good luck to him and Go Niners!

Oh well, no big loss. I like Dixon better anyway.

LeGarrett, thank you.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Smart, but immature move on his part.

how is it immature? its a business and he did what was best for him. good luck to him, he made the right decision.

He definitely made the right move as he had a better chance of making the roster in Tennessee, but he should have thoughts things through before making a fast decision like he did. If you got offered two jobs at the same time, accepted one but than a day later said "No, I changed my mind. I am going to accept the 2nd job." It doesn't look good.

it really doesn't matter if it "looks good" or not. He's got a job with the Titans, and its a better job for him. It makes perfect sense.
I don't know about a better chance of him playing. CJ gets like 99% of the ball.
Thank you Blount for sparing me the threads about cutting Coffee or turning Blount into a fullback
Share 49ersWebzone