There are 217 users in the forums

Anybody else jacked for the season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm jacked, man. Division title here we come. Great draft and offseason, I can't wait for the season to get here. Go Niners!

[ Edited by mayo63 on Apr 25, 2010 at 13:19:16 ]
Nope nobody here is, were all waiting for Arena Football to start.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:

f**k arena football, Go Niners! Davis, Iupati, Mays, Ginn, Dixon, Bowman I'm jacked man. We're going to dominate this year and years to come. I can't wait for rookie camp to get here so we can see all the new people. Go Niners!

[ Edited by mayo63 on Apr 25, 2010 at 13:03:21 ]
Originally posted by mayo63:

f**k arena football, Go Niners! Davis, Iupati, Mays, Ginn, Dixon, Bowman I'm jacked man. We're going to dominate this year and years to come. I can't wait. [bgrin

No one listens to me...
Originally posted by NickSh49:

f**k arena football, Go Niners! Davis, Iupati, Mays, Ginn, Dixon, Bowman I'm jacked man. We're going to dominate this year and years to come. I can't wait. [bgrin

No one listens to me...

I hear ya

I'm jacked, man. Division title here we come. Great draft and offseason, I can't wait for the season to get here. Go Niners!

Mmmmm? What season?

I'm really stoked, can't wait!!
I'm stoked too now i just have to find tickets lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

Mmmmm? What season?

I know the draft has everybody worn down, but where is the enthusiasm people we just greatly upgraded our OL and return game. I'm jacked, we got Iupati! The guy everyone wanted us to get. He's a Niner! I'm jacked. Go Niners, go!

Mmmmm? What season?

I know the draft has everybody worn down, but where is the enthusiasm people we just greatly upgraded our OL and return game. I'm jacked, we got Iupati! The guy everyone wanted us to get. He's a Niner! I'm jacked. Go Niners, go!

Calm down, I'm just pulling your leg! You coming over to Wembley to meet the real fans?

• mayo49
  • Veteran

Mmmmm? What season?

Calm down, I'm just pulling your leg! You coming over to Wembley to meet the real fans?

Yeah, I know you are, I'm so excited I think I'm going to cream my pants.

Mmmmm? What season?

Yeah, I know you are, I'm so excited I think I'm going to cream my pants.

This is a common occurance for you, isn't it? Well, my friend, whenever I was posting a pro-Iupati post or a let's draft O line post, you were always there. Either first or else right behind me. So I salute you.

For once, we got what we wanted.

waiting? Why wait, its started,

Is that enough enthusiasm?

I am right there with you! I am so excited for the season to start; but dang it takes forever to get here! August before we can see any pre-season action!

I think our draft and off season has been awesome! Four players with 1st and 2nd round talent/grades selected by our front office!

I can't wait for the first big hit from Taylor Mays!

Can you imagine if Brad Smith would have been sandwiched in between Patrick Willis and Taylor Mays? I think he would have been forced to retire!
Share 49ersWebzone