There are 213 users in the forums

Leroy Vann-NCAA Career Record Holder for Return TD's Is a Niner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by crabman82:
this better not mean brandon jones could possibly be returning kicks or punts

he's the odd man out. Especially after getting hurt this weekend. It'll be Ginn and Williams.
Jones is not returning punts..we got Ginn and Williams for a reason
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

he's the odd man out. Especially after getting hurt this weekend. It'll be Ginn and Williams.

good, after watching him last year i dont even think he should be considered as a returner, i'd rather see delaine walker at least i have seen him take one to the house

good, after watching him last year i dont even think he should be considered as a returner, i'd rather see delaine walker at least i have seen him take one to the house

exactly. I don't know why he was even in the running this TC. makes no sense.
how the hell are you gonna have trouble fielding kicks if you're a kick returner? Oh well.

Psychology is an interesting thing my friend. A lot of collegiate athletes don't have what it takes "upstairs" to make it on the professional level, at least not right out of school. My guess is Vann will get a few more shots at the NFL in his time.
Looks like the competition for return man is down to Ginn vs. Williams, Jones could get a shot and Jurich may also have a chance at showing what he can do. With the injuries to the LBs I'm not suprised they cut a return man to open a roster spot. I'm sure Vann will get a shot with another team.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Not going to make the 53 man roster, with the addition of Ginn. Maybe a practice squad player.

This.

Cheers.

P.S. I wish the kid the best of luck.
SUCKS i was really hoping he made the team he looked pretty good in college but i guess it wasnt good enough for the niners to keep him

hope he doesnt sign with a rival & goes off on us
There goes the Championship.
im gutted i thought he had the skill and speed for nfl

All you haters that thought Vann would be ont he roster and not Kyle Williams......eat it.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
All you haters that thought Vann would be ont he roster and not Kyle Williams......eat it.

I thought they both would make it, and that brandon jones would be cut.
Share 49ersWebzone