LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Legarrett Blount signs with 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by longasian:
Another guy with character issues. It seems that we are becoming a half way house with Singletary around here. I would rather have players that I can be proud of. I guess we can count on Masoli being here next year.

Give the guy a chance. He can turn out to be one of the biggest steals of this draft.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Nice signing. This guy was projected high in the draft before the "incident." I think that was over hyped by the media. Like Steve Young says, it's an irrational game with men acting irrationally. In the heat of the moment he punched a guy that was running his mouth. Doesn't make him a bad person... I don't think the niners have too much confidence in Coffee by drafting two bruisers in the draft.

Coffee didn't do much last season. Bringing in some competition can only improve the positional depth. The best players will remain while the others hit the waiver wire if there's no room on the practice squad.
Since he and Dixon are very similar, who do you think will be the more successful of the two and why?
Blount runs like he's trying to hurt someone. Can't wait to see him truck some fools in the preseason.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Blount runs like he's trying to hurt someone. Can't wait to see him truck some fools in the preseason.

Hey Syber, you not hanging out at the Stage Coach hoe down?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by longasian:
Another guy with character issues. It seems that we are becoming a half way house with Singletary around here. I would rather have players that I can be proud of. I guess we can count on Masoli being here next year.

What he did was stupid, but s**t happens. It's not like he raped girls and shot ppl. His emotions got the better of him, I've no problem with that. Sometimes we have fights in OTA's - what's the big deal?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Damn! I'm excited to see what he and Dixon can do. I know one will end up on the PS. Let the battle begin!

coffee may be the one on PS man, both of these guys look legit. blount moves really well for a big guy and dixon put up good numbers in school too. im stoked we got these guys. coffee put on some weight too so i guess we'll see if it helped. preseason should be fun to watch, especially at WR and RB
The NEXT Brandon Jacobs??

This is brandon jacobs in college...

and this is Blount
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
This is a bit of a steal.

I remember him being projected as a 1st or 2nd rounder before the "incident".
Originally posted by jrg:

Singletary - "We go out there, and we hit people in the mouth."

lol cracks me up everytime I see it. I love Blount.

Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by jrg:

Singletary - "We go out there, and we hit people in the mouth."

lol cracks me up everytime I see it. I love Blount.

that's awesome.
Originally posted by redmanc07:
Originally posted by P-52ENFORCER:
This guy is a piece of trash. Don't know what the hell they were smoking when the signed this idiot. Oh well, hopefully he gets cut before the season starts.

Where you the guy he knocked out? He is a very good on his feet for his size. I guess no one deserves a second chance

LMFAO! Nope, wheren't me. Are you the guy that just learned how to spell? I don't give a damn how good he is on his feet because that dude completely lost his composure in a live setting like that, and just kept going. He's a ticking time bomb and I don't think it's a very good idea to think that he won't lose his cool again. I do think people deserve a second chance in certain circumstances, but not this one.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
This guy is a piece of trash. Don't know what the hell they were smoking when the signed this idiot. Oh well, hopefully he gets cut before the season starts.

Where you the guy he knocked out? He is a very good on his feet for his size. I guess no one deserves a second chance

LMFAO! Nope, wheren't me. Are you the guy that just learned how to spell? I don't give a damn how good he is on his feet because that dude completely lost his composure in a live setting like that, and just kept going. He's a ticking time bomb and I don't think it's a very good idea to think that he won't lose his cool again. I do think people deserve a second chance in certain circumstances, but not this one.

"Wasn't me"!!!

wow what an overreaction
Originally posted by Kolohe:

"Wasn't me"!!!

If you read his comment you would see that he wrote "Where you the guy he knocked out". I was clowning him ; )
Share 49ersWebzone