Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Not on board with this signing at all.

~Ceadder

theres no reason to not be on bored with it its a very low risk as an undrafted free agent

There is EVERY reason not to be on "bored" with it.

You're telling your guys that you want good character guys in the locker room and you go out and sign LeGarrett Blount?

I don't mean to hold anything against him because that Boise player obviously said something that wasn't cool. But to punch the guy? Oh but I guess since he was suspended for 3 months its all good.

Not to me it ain't. If you want guys with character on this team then you MUST adhere to that at all times.

Gotta admit though that the man can run. Just don't think that he's what we need unless he's taking Coffee's spot. Cause he runs alot like Frank does. Still didn't get our change of Pace Back that I can see.

~Ceadder

Singletary signed guys with character issues last year. Samurai Mike signs them because he knows he will turn them around.

You gotta have some badass mofo's. Nice guys only take you so far.

Hmmm, there seems to be a lot of nice guys around wearing Superbowl rings.

You can have attitude that's good for the team, but you can also have an attitude that's disruptive to the team.
he runs like frank gore but he can break tackles like AP
HELL YEAH! In case you don't know college football, if Blount didn't punch someone the fool in the Boise st. game, he was predicted to be a 1st of 2nd round pick AND was up for heisman consideration in the beginning of the year. He has A LOT of potential and is a big back who has average NFL speed (hes not gonna be able to blow past NFL defenders but he is in no way slow). Look for Blount to make the team and HOPEFULLY he can keep his cool and if he does, he will make an impact on our team if not for this year, but in the future.

looks like Carroll's RB's that he picked up won't have anything on Gore, Dixon, and Blount.
BLOUNT FORCE TRAUMA!

[ Edited by doc_brown_ on Apr 24, 2010 at 6:16 PM ]
Originally posted by doc_brown_:
BLOUNT FORCE TRAUMA!

Dude is a mauler.
"We go out....and we hit people in the mouth!"
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

literally
rolling Blounts and smoking Blounts
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Not on board with this signing at all.

~Ceadder

theres no reason to not be on bored with it its a very low risk as an undrafted free agent

There is EVERY reason not to be on "bored" with it.

You're telling your guys that you want good character guys in the locker room and you go out and sign LeGarrett Blount?

I don't mean to hold anything against him because that Boise player obviously said something that wasn't cool. But to punch the guy? Oh but I guess since he was suspended for 3 months its all good.

Not to me it ain't. If you want guys with character on this team then you MUST adhere to that at all times.

Gotta admit though that the man can run. Just don't think that he's what we need unless he's taking Coffee's spot. Cause he runs alot like Frank does. Still didn't get our change of Pace Back that I can see.

~Ceadder

Singletary signed guys with character issues last year. Samurai Mike signs them because he knows he will turn them around.

You gotta have some badass mofo's. Nice guys only take you so far.

Hmmm, there seems to be a lot of nice guys around wearing Superbowl rings.

You can have attitude that's good for the team, but you can also have an attitude that's disruptive to the team.

I agree. Our locker room has enough veteran presence to put any cocky rookie in their place fast! And then there's our Head Coach!

The fact remains that Blount is talented. He runs with authority and has the most rushing TD's in Oregon history. I'm all for taking a chance!

Originally posted by pelos21:

In the words of Snoop dogg, circa 1993: "Keep the blunt in ya pocket, Loc. Cuz Doggy Dogg is all about the Zig-Zag smoke."
Originally posted by GoNiners:
looks like Carroll's RB's that he picked up won't have anything on Gore, Dixon, and Blount.

well, besides speed....I mean if you're into that kind of thing.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

well, besides speed....I mean if you're into that kind of thing.

Washington is fast and gives me the most worries. White can be dangerous in the redzone but im not AS worried about him. Other than that i don't see their RB's doin any damage to our defense.
Originally posted by pelos21:

In the words of Snoop dogg, circa 1993: "Keep the blunt in ya pocket, Loc. Cuz Doggy Dogg is all about the Zig-Zag smoke."

I'm a Blount man myself but anyways I feel he is gonna make this team and make an impact.

literally

& continously...
Share 49ersWebzone