There are 244 users in the forums

Legarrett Blount signs with 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by susweel:
Hell yah now we can really hit people in the mouth.

I think Sing is going to have to yell out "Ear Muffs" then a teammate cover's Blount's ears...and Sing goes along to pump the team up for the game... "HIT THEM IN THE MOUNTH"

lol
I'll get his jersey if he punches Dockett in the mouth
We let Sheets go last year, so we better keep this guy, he's too freaking talented.
With all the players he's picked up with issues, I hope that he doesn't end up trying to babysit a bunch of kids instead of focusing on his coaching. There is a point where you have to say to yourself, I got more than I can handle and still do a good job.

Ultimately, his job is to coach and end up with a cohesive and successful team. He needs to learn from the Raiders who at one time had a bunch of divas and me first individuals.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by teeohh:
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
Blount uses the club punch.

• mod
  • Veteran
This guy is a beast... I like him better than Anthony Dixon. We have a crowded but pretty talented backfield now.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Maybe Blount gets moved to FB and then Norris is told to F off.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
I heard about the punch last year...never saw it until now. Dude had a complete meltdown.

He is pretty damn good though....another potential steal for the Niners. Yes, he's a character risk, and maybe not too bright....but I don't give a crap. If there's any coach he'll listen to, it's Singletary.
[ Edited by kray28 on Apr 24, 2010 at 4:58 PM ]

Hell yah now we can really hit people in the mouth.

smash mouth football!
Gore, Dixon, Coffee, and Blount!! smash mouth football!!
  • mod
  • Veteran
Maybe Blount gets moved to FB and then Norris is told to F off.

I'm all for replacing Norris with somebody more productive statistically, but can Blount run block? If he cant then he's no help for Gore who likes to run behind a blocking FB.

I'm excited to see if Brit Miller has improved his game, or even see what Jehu'u Caulcrick can do.
IDK why but i had a feeling we would sign this kid
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Nice
Share 49ersWebzone