LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Crabtree Draft Memories

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So the Michael Crabtree Draft Memories clip was posted on the 49ers.com site here: Crabtree Memories

All I have to say is that I love this guy more every time I hear from him. His work ethic and drive are only exceeded by Rice as far as 49er receivers go in my opinion. There's a lot of talk about Dez Bryant being a better draft talent than Crabtree last year, but give me the guy with endless drive and tons of talent over the one with a diva complex: give me Crabtree!
  • friscofan
  • Info N/A
I hear ya, last year was the first time I remember getting really excited when seeing Crabtree falling and falling in the draft and just hoping he would fall to us. When he did and we saw him on the phone all of us were going crazy! Hopefully we strike gold again! Go 9ers
That was a pretty intense draft and I was so happy when I heard Oakland drafting DHB. Hah! A little over an hour now. Can't wait!

~Dann~

I love, love his attitude to the game. Hard worker, cocky, biggest self critic, etc...great guy IMO.

"I wanna be the best and the best don't score 2 touchdowns, man"

Crabtree is catching 10 at least next year, book that.
This has to be the first 'personal' and in-depth interview we've seen of him since last year's frustrating circus event (where we had to see nothing but pressured interviews from bay-area media members before and after the events of the hold-out).
Wow...nice close up interview on Crabtree. I never heard him talk so much and he was more comfortable in this almost like he was just sharing the story w/ a friend (unlike his interview after he finally signed the contract where he looked really nervous).

Yeah, I like that part about wanting to be the best and that means scoring more than just two TDs. I'll settle for 10+ TDs this season, Michael!
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:

I love, love his attitude to the game. Hard worker, cocky, biggest self critic, etc...great guy IMO.

"I wanna be the best and the best don't score 2 touchdowns, man"

Crabtree is catching 10 at least next year, book that.

AMAZING INTERVIEW!
THATS THE NEXT BIG THING AT WR
Great interview......can't wait to see him next year.

Great interview......can't wait to see him next year.
god damn i would kill myself if i didn't have the giants baseball season to keep me busy until kick off...

Crabs will make raider fans lose their minds next year, i got high expectations for him
Great interview!

"He taught me so much without even talking to me"

-9fA
Love the willingness to work hard and be another GOAT, but really Jerry's THE Goat!

He has a good mix of humbleness and cockiness...enjoyed the vid thanks
Year 2 for him should look something like

82 rec
1,110 rec yds
8 TD's
Share 49ersWebzone