There are 275 users in the forums

Steelers contacted 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
No freaking way do I want a rapist on this team, get his ass outta the NFL!!!!

Well you shouldn't have a problem with Roethlisberger then, he's never raped anybody.

My bad, sexual assault then. But says who, his million dollar lawyers!!!
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by da209:
i like smith , and been behind him since the good and bad. We do need a plan b if alex smith does not get it done. Maybe for a 2nd rounder. We had montana and young back in walsh's day..

Ex-freakin-zactly my point

There's no way they give him up for a 2nd
guilty or not, he would be a good pickup BUT he has always had a GREAT running game, OL, WR's and a GREAT DEFENSE. If he was on our team i suppose he would do WORSE than Alex Smith....people need to see this. He is a good QB maybe better than Alex, BUT he has had ALL THE HELP since his rookie year. Great OL, RB, WR, D any qb could do very good.

If Smith sucks it up this year than i would say he is not a very good qb assuming our OL does better because now we have the D, but the OL is horrific. Big Ben would be running for his life

Well you shouldn't have a problem with Roethlisberger then, he's never raped anybody.

Big Ben is squeaky clean. He's never been arrested for anything in his life. And he's never been convicted of anything in his life.
Maybe for a second round pick, but Big Ben is overrated in my opinion. This is still Alex's team for the time being. For once I'd like to see him get the start with a good team and not for him to win the job mid season.

~Dann~
PASS. but if we traded for him, i'd have to accept him and then probably become a homer. dude needs to clean himself up, he's a f**king mess right now.
  • dman
  • Veteran
You guys think he actually pulled a rape?

This dude is sleazy for sure but all these girls crying rape to rich athletes has me mighty suspicious ...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Big Ben is squeaky clean. He's never been arrested for anything in his life. And he's never been convicted of anything in his life.

There are other NFLers who have done far worse and still are playing. I am looking at you Ray Lewis.
http://twitter.com/MattMaiocco/status/12601591217

Quote:
There is no word. RT @HVofRENO what's the word on the 49ers making a move for big Ben?
Originally posted by dman:

This dude is sleazy for sure but all these girls crying rape to rich athletes has me mighty suspicious ...

Gee you think? It's every week or so pro athletes have this accusation flung at them. It's a huge cash out of money. It's a big money making opportunity. People drive fancy cars, live in mansions and are flush with cash simply for making an accusation.

Kobe's accuser made tons of money. Just days after they settled she was seen driving around in very expensive luxury cars. If you guys don't think there is incentive for this type of thing you are kidding yourselves.

Originally posted by elguapo:
guilty or not, he would be a good pickup BUT he has always had a GREAT running game, OL, WR's and a GREAT DEFENSE. If he was on our team i suppose he would do WORSE than Alex Smith....people need to see this. He is a good QB maybe better than Alex, BUT he has had ALL THE HELP since his rookie year. Great OL, RB, WR, D any qb could do very good.

If Smith sucks it up this year than i would say he is not a very good qb assuming our OL does better because now we have the D, but the OL is horrific. Big Ben would be running for his life

This. he's overrated, makes ill advised throws and isnt mobile enough to escape sacks in an average O-Line like the one we will have next year. Not to mention the off the field [in the bathroom] stuff. no thanks; especially for a top 50 pick. pass.
There is no way to know what happened in the bathroom that night, but there are a few things that we do know about this case.

1.)The girl in question told Big Bens teamate that night that her nickname was "Down to F***" and was wearing a necklace that said it, and her and her friends told Big Ben that.
"
As to the evening of March 4, Colon said that, at a bar called The Brick, the alleged victim "repeatedly attempted to get Roethlisberger's attention which included pinching him." She told Colon that her nickname is "DTF" and when he asked her what that means she said "down to f--k." "
Citation

2.)The DA, the police, and the doctors who examined her all refused to press charges or say she they conclude she was raped.

"There was a "laceration in the genital area" but a doctor could not say if it came from a sex assault and there was no evidence of semen or discharge, Bright said."

"The police officer said, 'Wait a minute, let me hear it from her' -- and she's obviously intoxicated -- and he said, 'Did he rape you? And her response was, 'No,'
Source

*Bright is the DA and thats what he said at the press conference*

To me, it seems like he made a bad decision, and he should definitely be punished for 2-4 games for it, but it was for the decision of having sex in a bar bathroom and getting drunk with an underage girl, not rape. He didn't rape her, the facts show that. She told the police that even, then changed her mind later.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dman:

Gee you think? It's every week or so pro athletes have this accusation flung at them. It's a huge cash out of money. It's a big money making opportunity. People drive fancy cars, live in mansions and are flush with cash simply for making an accusation.

Kobe's accuser made tons of money. Just days after they settled she was seen driving around in very expensive luxury cars. If you guys don't think there is incentive for this type of thing you are kidding yourselves.

She told her friends she couldn't wait to spend the money on fake boobs.

These b**** are full of it.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

There are other NFLers who have done far worse and still are playing. I am looking at you Ray Lewis.

Don't forget Donte stallworth who killed someone
Trade #13 for Big Ben, DRAFT TACKLE AT #17 = 49ERS NFC WEST CHAMPS FOR THE NEXT DECADE!

He's a nasty rapist, but at least he'd be raping for us!
Share 49ersWebzone