LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Steelers contacted 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
about trading Big Ben to us. I am more than all for this but how is Alex Smith gonna feel knowing that his time is up in six weeks? Or it might light a fire in him and he'll tear stuff up what do you think?
Give them our 2nd rounder.

Use the two 1st rounders on OL.

Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Give them our 2nd rounder.

Use the two 1st rounders on OL.

He is BIG time. So I think it's worth it
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
No freaking way do I want a rapist on this team, get his ass outta the NFL!!!!
  • dman
  • Veteran
Do it Baalke!
As far as I am concerned, he is a ticking time bomb. Leopards rarely change their spots. If the Rooneys, in their wisdom, no longer want this guy, then that's good enough reason for me. I do not want him for the same reasons they have, whatever they might be.
  • da209
  • Veteran
i like smith , and been behind him since the good and bad. We do need a plan b if alex smith does not get it done. Maybe for a 2nd rounder. We had montana and young back in walsh's day..
Originally posted by Kolohe:

We don't honestly know if he did it. Innocent until proven guilty. I'm not sayin i'm just sayin
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Well you shouldn't have a problem with Roethlisberger then, he's never raped anybody.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by excelsior:
As far as I am concerned, he is a ticking time bomb. Leopards rarely change their spots. If the Rooneys, in their wisdom, no longer want this guy, then that's good enough reason for me. I do not want him for the same reasons they have, whatever they might be.

I work with Die-hard Steeler fans and they want his ass gone ASAP. Ben Rothelisberger is an embarrassment to the franchise as they put it, I don't blame them.
They're going to want one of our first rounders and a QB......smith or carr??
Originally posted by da209:
i like smith , and been behind him since the good and bad. We do need a plan b if alex smith does not get it done. Maybe for a 2nd rounder. We had montana and young back in walsh's day..

Ex-freakin-zactly my point
f**k that meathead. I don't even want to think about how pissed I'll be if the 49ers were that dumb.

He's not good enough for the Steelers, but he's good enough for the 49ers? F**k that.
Sign him. Super Bowl!
Share 49ersWebzone