LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Anthony Dixon is a Niner!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerGod:

great f'n pick up!

WOW!
Originally posted by rigs49:
I wonder if he is related to Mason Dixon?

Wonder which side of the Mason Dixon line he grew up in.
OH SWEET BABY INFANT JESUS! I just watched the run against Houston and........WOW.......just WOW!
Originally posted by Travisty13:
OH SWEET BABY INFANT JESUS! I just watched the run against Houston and........WOW.......just WOW!

+100. How that was NOT an ESPN play of the year candidate, I have no idea! That run was CRAZY! The thing about it is, I knew about this guy and STILL hadn't seen this video clip.

Total steal. Great value!
Never seen him play. Glad I will now after seen some of his runs.
what a beast!!! cant wait to see this guy play. Gore, a bulked up Coffee and this dude should be interesting to watch
Amen! Cant wait to see this three headed rushing attack in action.
those clips show more than just big runs, highlight stiff arms and bull dozing. it shows a back that runs way too upright as soon as he gets the ball. not gonna cut in the NFL. dude needs to get those pads lower if he wants to survive. and what about his blocking?
Originally posted by Digger25:
those clips show more than just big runs, highlight stiff arms and bull dozing. it shows a back that runs way too upright as soon as he gets the ball. not gonna cut in the NFL. dude needs to get those pads lower if he wants to survive. and what about his blocking?

i think adrian peterson has that same issue and he's doing just fine
I have seen him play a number of times, and each time I come away impresses. He has all the skills you want except breakaway speed.

One thing I was thinking about is if he can play fullback? This is not based on anything other than size. He would not be in the mold of M. Norris, but he could be an upgrade over M. Robinson (as a back up fullback).

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

true, but there is a reason this guy went after many other backs. I hope he is the real deal for us. we shall see.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

true, but there is a reason this guy went after many other backs. I hope he is the real deal for us. we shall see.

AP is a tiny bit faster and just a weeee bit more agile. But this kid looks like the real deal as far as I can see(youtube)
I was impressed by the videos, but I'm keeping my expectations low. With that said, he reminds me of Gore with the way he runs.
This fellow seems to attack the line of scrimmage hard. It will be interesting to see what he does in preseason. He as style for a big man.
He's a bad ass but look at all the carries he had in college. 910 carries! That's alot of mileage for a RB.
Share 49ersWebzone