There are 195 users in the forums

Very beautiful NEW goldrush Cheerleader!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Nope.

I don't see it.

I'm sure she's a nice girl. Beautiful? Meh. Not my type.

Heard she was a hussy.
Originally posted by TDilvr:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

Jeff Garcia's has the hottest wife on the planet. And to think, T.O. said that Jeff was gay....

Thmokethscreeeeeeeen!!!!

Garcia must be packing a foot long cause he is one ugly mofo.
Originally posted by MntIdaGold:

Jeff Garcia's has the hottest wife on the planet. And to think, T.O. said that Jeff was gay....

Thmokethscreeeeeeeen!!!!

Stop being a hater
yay

[ Edited by elwood on Dec 2, 2010 at 21:55:51 ]
?
[ Edited by elwood on Jul 12, 2011 at 3:40 AM ]
[ Edited by elwood on Jul 12, 2011 at 3:42 AM ]
Originally posted by elwood:
whoopy! so all of our cheerleaders got banged by british dudes. f**k it. ive banged hella over sea chicks myself. just join the military.

Sorry. But you cant blame them!

beard?

PWHOF is right. I saw JG in Los Gatos with his wife like two years ago, she is one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Poor Jeff, didn't look so good next to her. Dude looks like a little old man. Kids got grit though... love his heart.
I did not know Garcia`s wife Carmella DeCesare was a playmate of the year in 2004 yummmmmm.
[ Edited by fugitiverecovery on Apr 15, 2011 at 1:16 PM ]
I love how people assume that because Garcia has a hot wife he's not gay. I'm not saying he is, but if he was, do you think he'd be parading with a rainbow flag on the cover of the Advocate? Hell no. Would he overcompensate by marrying the hottest chick he could possibly find? Quite possibly. Also cracking up at the guys who act like their standards are too high for some of the Gold Rush girls.
Originally posted by MntIdaGold:

Thmokethscreeeeeeeen!!!!

No, he just has a lot of money.
I'd play pop goes the weasle with her.
Share 49ersWebzone