LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Very beautiful NEW goldrush Cheerleader!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by redrathman:

Whats up with those veiny titties.

They are real?
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

Jeff Garcia's has the hottest wife on the planet. And to think, T.O. said that Jeff was gay....

and T.Os the single one
Originally posted by Druckenmiller14:
Originally posted by Trajik1:

mine!

Sorry, I'm afraid not:

she got a facebook?
Originally posted by Trajik1:

she got a facebook?

She does have a facebook(which I believe is set on private for non-friends). But none of the pics I posted of her are from there.
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by billbird2111:

Jeff Garcia's has the hottest wife on the planet. And to think, T.O. said that Jeff was gay....

Let's be fair to T.O. here. Just a minute -- hear me out on this:

First and foremost? If there's any woman that could turn a gay man "un-gay" quicker than you can say "Rice-A-Roni," that lady (Garcia's wife) would probably be it. There aren't many ladies who can seriously make a man's jaw drop to the floor -- but she's one of the "few" in that crowd.

Secondly -- welcome to Druckenmiller. We've obviously got some sort of inside Niner connection on the board here. That's a welcome addition -- and thanks for signing up.

Now -- if you could get one of those Gold Rush girls to smile sweetly at Alex Smith? And then -- after she's gained his confidence -- have her drop him off the Golden Gate Bridge? A large part of 49er Faithful would thank you for it.

Hey -- I gotta try.

Why don't you get a sex change and do it yourself? You gotta try, right?

Please. You've seen my picture. A sex change would make me look like a -- well -- a 300 lb. girl. Hermann Munster would be sexier.

I'm just thinking that one of these gorgeous ladies -- provided Druck is up to it -- could rid us of our QB "problem."

Trust me when I tell you: Houston, we've got a problem.

I know that there are Alex Smith supporters here. I don't know why after five long years of losing football -- but Lord I've heard and felt the slings and arrows.

I just can't begin to understand "why." Don't any of you like winning football? Don't any of you realize that -- no matter how talented the roster becomes -- Alex will still hold us back?

I know. A thread about gorgeous 49ers cheerleaders is no place to bring up Alex Smith.
Is there a regular gold rush thread on this board? I was searching for one but wasn't finding anything.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Carmen is cute.
Another one of the new girls this year, and yet another Arizona/ASU transplant for the squad, Christine:

Originally posted by pelos21:
Who are you Drunkenmiller14? You lucky b*****d.

It's called MySpace. Use it.
One of my best friends is a Raiderette!

so whats good with Carmen?
Originally posted by 49erRider:

It's called MySpace. Use it.

Who still uses Myspace? lol Out of the handful of girls I know, none still use it with any frequency. Nothing that I posted would be found on myspace. Plus the organization has had a crackdown on social-networking use for the squad. None of the current team members are supposed to have any uniform pictures posted up and everyone has to have their pages set on private.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Fake rack, no thanks. But that is just me, I would rather see a woman with a third eye in the middle of her forehead than plastic parts.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Druckenmiller14:
Another one of the new girls this year, and yet another Arizona/ASU transplant for the squad, Christine:

Originally posted by billbird2111:

Let's be fair to T.O. here. Just a minute -- hear me out on this:

First and foremost? If there's any woman that could turn a gay man "un-gay" quicker than you can say "Rice-A-Roni," that lady (Garcia's wife) would probably be it. There aren't many ladies who can seriously make a man's jaw drop to the floor -- but she's one of the "few" in that crowd.

Secondly -- welcome to Druckenmiller. We've obviously got some sort of inside Niner connection on the board here. That's a welcome addition -- and thanks for signing up.

Now -- if you could get one of those Gold Rush girls to smile sweetly at Alex Smith? And then -- after she's gained his confidence -- have her drop him off the Golden Gate Bridge? A large part of 49er Faithful would thank you for it.

Hey -- I gotta try.

stfu billbird.
Share 49ersWebzone