LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

Very beautiful NEW goldrush Cheerleader!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dominate:
She is so fine I would suck her daddys dick just to she where she came from

biggie?
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

LOL!!!!! Great! Classic!
dammmmmmmmn she's pretty hot. i have yet to seen a good looking 9ers cheerleader
ah geez.....just went through the goldrush squad page......um...so will we get better looking women when we start winning or something?

don't get me wrong...I'm not one of those pointy elbows eww or the sharp knees eww internet posters types......I mean sure they look pretty, I guess...but I wouldn't be tripping over myself trying to speed walk to them to have a chat.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
ah geez.....just went through the goldrush squad page......um...so will we get better looking women when we start winning or something?

don't get me wrong...I'm not one of those pointy elbows eww or the sharp knees eww internet posters types......I mean sure they look pretty, I guess...but I wouldn't be tripping over myself trying to speed walk to them to have a chat.

I think it's hard to judge based on those pictures. They're wearing so much makeup and their hair is all big, they looks ridiculous.

I'd have to see them in a t-shirt and sweatpants with a ponytail before I can judge them.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

I think it's hard to judge based on those pictures. They're wearing so much makeup and their hair is all big, they looks ridiculous.

I'd have to see them in a t-shirt and sweatpants with a ponytail before I can judge them.

MY MAN!

you understand how to judge true beauty....and the potential of how beautiful a lady can be.
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
http://www.49ers.com/team/cheerleaders/morgan/6f261b95-bffc-4145-a0ef-85fb648f872f

Check her out, Man she is fine

and Johanna back also, for anyone who really follows the goldrush

^ to bad that wasnt my Nose.
I'd give her the Tiger Wood.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I'd give her the Tiger Wood.

same here

Hit way better !!!
Originally posted by bornaniner:
Hit way better !!!

I tapped Jeff Garcia's lady ;) hah
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
http://www.49ers.com/team/cheerleaders/morgan/6f261b95-bffc-4145-a0ef-85fb648f872f

Check her out, Man she is fine

and Johanna back also, for anyone who really follows the goldrush

shes a cutie, good name too "morgan" like morgan hill...close to santa clara
Whoa she's hot!
great body but one f**ked up lookin face lol!
Share 49ersWebzone