LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 299 users in the forums

Navorro Bowman is a Niner!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Please use this thread. You will also find a thread in the "Draft War Room" if you wish to discuss the 49ers utilization of this pick in general. Additional threads may be locked or merged (and members warned) at the discretion of the moderating staff.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Bump
I make it a habit to never complain about Penn St backers.

I like the pick. I always like when I at least have heard of our 3rd rounder...because this is when my NCAA knowledge deterioates
I would like to hear what their plan is for this dude
Originally posted by danimal:
I make it a habit to never complain about Penn St backers.

I like the pick. I always like when I at least have heard of our 3rd rounder...because this is when my NCAA knowledge deterioates

didn't they used to call Penn St. 'Linebacker U'?
I'm just wondering where he's going to play.

-9fA
WOW!! WHAT A STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This cat is going to be great!!! Wait til Spikes leaves after this year & holy s**t he will not disappoint! GAMER!! Great football instincts! f**k YES!@! GREAT DRAFT SO FAR!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HATS OFF NINERS!!!!! Solid day 2!!!! f**k plus Ginn for a 5th rounder good s**t niners!!!!
Lawson's going to be traded for a 4th or 5th rounder, so Bowman becomes Lawson's replacement!
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWill:
dont know much bout him

Same here????
Tons of talent but no sure where he fits in with our scheme. I liked the trade though. Gain back our 4th rounder plus a 6th.

B+ draft so far

Originally posted by doc_brown_:
Lawson's going to be traded for a 4th or 5th rounder, so Bowman becomes Lawson's replacement!

i suspect you may be onto somehing..bowman, like lawson can cover, but doesnt seem like a for 3-4...not a pass rusher
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
Tons of talent but no sure where he fits in with our scheme. I liked the trade though. Gain back our 4th rounder plus a 6th.

B+ draft so far

A- so far!!! f**k a B baby!

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

After watching that, dude is guaarnteed to be our future TED. McKillop is going to the a career backup here.
Share 49ersWebzone