There are 230 users in the forums

Mike Iupati is a Niner!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Chief:
Love it!

Crabtree needs to help him out in the suit department

this guy is gonna be a beast. this is the guy i wanted to be on the niners since before the senior bowl. he is the type of guy that is gonna help gore get runs up the gut. we where last in the league up the gut runs. always getting negative to zero yards. i jumped out of my chair when we got him. he will be better than the guard for minnesota. put money on it. he is a beast with a mean attitude. my favorite part about him was that he was a beast ass wrestler.. which also means he knows how to control someone. alex this is your final year. better step it up. you got all the pieces

[ Edited by tankle104 on Apr 25, 2010 at 12:15:01 ]
wish we took Dez Bryant...
Iupati is still a good pick though. Lets just hope he could learn how to pass block and not hold so he doesnt become our next kwame harris
Originally posted by TheyHate2LuvMe:
Iupati is still a good pick though. Lets just hope he could learn how to pass block and not hold so he doesnt become our next kwame harris

Financially, we wouldn't be able to afford Bryant, Crabtree, and VD.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Crabtree needs to help him out in the suit department

He doesn't need Crabtree a needs a very good tailor with a lot of fabric.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:

Financially, we wouldn't be able to afford Bryant, Crabtree, and VD.

maybe not in the future, but bryant wouldnt have taken to much more than upati. unless he held out like crabtrees ass.
My lord Gore is goin to have some running room.
KNBR Interview w/ Idaho HC Robb Akey

ENJOY!

KNBR Interview with Mke Iupati

ENJOY!

no way. Iupati was the right pick. with a better line our current WR's and RB's and QB will look way better. Oline shoulda been addressed years ago, glad they finally got around to it
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

no way. Iupati was the right pick. with a better line our current WR's and RB's and QB will look way better. Oline shoulda been addressed years ago, glad they finally got around to it

i agree and disagree. in any other situation i woulda wanted Iupati. but i think taking a player with Bryant skills at the 17th pick would have been a steal. Him. Crabs, Vernon, Morgan, Gin, Hill? STACKED. And then draft a G next year. Or we could have signed Faneca for a one year contract till we draft someone to replace him. we wont get the opportunity to draft a WR like Bryant that late again. Because i personally think our days of picking in the top 15 are over

i agree and disagree. in any other situation i woulda wanted Iupati. but i think taking a player with Bryant skills at the 17th pick would have been a steal. Him. Crabs, Vernon, Morgan, Gin, Hill? STACKED. And then draft a G next year. Or we could have signed Faneca for a one year contract till we draft someone to replace him. we wont get the opportunity to draft a WR like Bryant that late again. Because i personally think our days of picking in the top 15 are over

i think bryant is a beast but we took crabtree last year over line help last year and we couldnt do it again this year. i think our current WR's will step up even more and VD will be unleashed with a better line so he wont have to stay and block all day. i think they wanted to get the line done so they could truly judge what the team has been missing. the line was the problem with everything, that and some continuity and now they have both and they will be drafting way later from now on

i think bryant is a beast but we took crabtree last year over line help last year and we couldnt do it again this year. i think our current WR's will step up even more and VD will be unleashed with a better line so he wont have to stay and block all day. i think they wanted to get the line done so they could truly judge what the team has been missing. the line was the problem with everything, that and some continuity and now they have both and they will be drafting way later from now on

True, im just really nervous whether Iupati will improve his pass blocking ability, they say he over extends to often. the only reason part of me is happy we didnt draft bryant is i feel him, crabtree, and VD would all demand the ball to much. and Smith is no brady, manning or brees. lol
Share 49ersWebzone