LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

Mike Iupati is a Niner!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Fail

You so wanted the Niners to pick Clausen. Fail.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by susweel:
Fail

You so wanted the Niners to pick Clausen. Fail.

yeah susweel you fail big time bud
Mike Iupati was the best guard in this draft, everyone said that, and one of the strongest players in this draft. He will start immediately and has Pro Bowl potential. This first round has been a gold mine for the 49ers!
Damn...everybody putting this kid in Canton before he even hits mini-camp.....He looks like a Robert Gallery clone to me.
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:
Damn...everybody putting this kid in Canton before he even hits mini-camp.....He looks like a Robert Gallery clone to me.

really to me he looks like hutchinson
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Hopefully your right...but did you see him at the Sr. Bowl....the guy was man handled

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1I9VDf1bFI

Hopefully your right...but did you see him at the Sr. Bowl....the guy was man handled

he played RT at senior bowl in senior practice he dominated at LG so much thats why they placed him at RT and FYI first time ever he played at RT and it was against really good people too really if he dominated he would deserve to go in top 10 or at least top 15
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
Lovng this draft so far obviously I wouldve perfered bulaga but if singtary can fix Anthony Davis laziness he will be a very special player as he is said to have the most upside in this draft

Definite concern with Anthony Davis. Hope I'm wrong. I think Buluga was a safer pick there.

he played RT at senior bowl in senior practice he dominated at LG so much thats why they placed him at RT and FYI first time ever he played at RT and it was against really good people too really if he dominated he would deserve to go in top 10 or at least top 15

He actually played RG and LG in the actual game. He did practice a little at RT. If you call holding dominating then your right...but I think he has a lot of technic to work on...and hopefully with Solari he'll get there....but lets not put him in Canton yet.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PrimeTime:
wow there were so much talent on the board wtfff a guard in the first round???!! we could have easily gotten 1 in the second or third.. we passed on bryant are u kidding me? get off balkes nuts u losers seattle clearly out-drafted us they got thomas and okung wow s**tted on us.. pathetic draft so far

Hello Mr. McCloughan

• pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dmatt:
Lovng this draft so far obviously I wouldve perfered bulaga but if singtary can fix Anthony Davis laziness he will be a very special player as he is said to have the most upside in this draft

Definite concern with Anthony Davis. Hope I'm wrong. I think Buluga was a safer pick there.

Buluga was safer, but he is what he is. Davis has a chance to be great.
I was kinda disappointed that the commissioner butchered his name, but it is to be expected with all the vowels in samoan names. His name is pronounced "you-pah-ti" not "eye-you-pah-ti"..just wanted to throw that out there...

How the hell are they similar in any way shape or form?

He actually played RG and LG in the actual game. He did practice a little at RT. If you call holding dominating then your right...but I think he has a lot of technic to work on...and hopefully with Solari he'll get there....but lets not put him in Canton yet.

There's a big difference with footwork in switching from one side to the other. Joe Staley confirmed this on ChronicleLive recently.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

How the hell are they similar in any way shape or form?

Long hair?
Share 49ersWebzone