LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Mike Iupati is a Niner!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I asked for two linemen and I got myself two beasts

hahahaha loving this draft

No more worst Oline in the league this year.
Well, I got my wish: 2 OTs in the first round (I just thought we'd be getting Williams and Davis). Our O-line is on its way to becoming solid.
Everybody is wetting their pants now. When the season starts and they struggle you will all be grumbling.
Awesome Draft!! Does this mean we can trade Baas for a 2nd or 3rd round pick now
  • titan
  • Veteran
I would rather take Iupati at 13 and not trade up!
remember when we ran OTA's early...it's because the O LINE SUCKED balls
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
I asked for two linemen and I got myself two beasts

hahahaha loving this draft

No more worst Oline in the league this year.

We're the minority here, my friend.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'm a big fan of Iupati, so I'm really glad to have him on the 9ers. I'm not a fan of Anthony Davis...but I guess Sing spent a lot of time with him and I'm hoping Singletary will bring the best out of him. He was projected a top 7 pick before combine, so talent is there.

I'm just glad we finally addressed our OL. Our running game should be much better this year. Gore must be the most excited player in the Niners locker room. Alex Smith also must be super happy and relieved to see Niners pass on Clausen twice.
My dream draft. I like MM's OLine prediction:

Quote:
My projected 49ers offensive line for 2010: LT Joe Staley, LG Mike Iupati, C Eric Heitmann, RG Chilo Rachal, RT Anthony Davis.

MM Twitter
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I'm a big fan of Iupati, so I'm really glad to have him on the 9ers. I'm not a fan of Anthony Davis...but I guess Sing spent a lot of time with him and I'm hoping Singletary will bring the best out of him. He was projected a top 7 pick before combine, so talent is there.

I'm just glad we finally addressed our OL. Our running game should be much better this year. Gore must be the most excited player in the Niners locker room. Alex Smith also must be super happy and relieved to see Niners pass on Clausen twice.

And David Baas and Adam Snyder have to be a little unhappy and unsure of their futures.

Originally posted by oldninerdude:

And David Baas and Adam Snyder have to be a little unhappy and unsure of their futures.

I think Snyder knows he is best suited as a back up ( a good one at that), that is a jack of all trades.

Baas on the other hand will be a free agent next year, and if the 49ers are smart they should look to move him for a 5th round pick tomorrow or Saturday.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:

f**k em' both, they can't protect, specially Snyder (who gave up the most sacks in the entire league last season).
wow there were so much talent on the board wtfff a guard in the first round???!! we could have easily gotten 1 in the second or third.. we passed on bryant are u kidding me? get off balkes nuts u losers seattle clearly out-drafted us they got thomas and okung wow s**tted on us.. pathetic draft so far
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Love it!
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
Everybody is wetting their pants now. When the season starts and they struggle you will all be grumbling.

How is that different from any other fan?
Share 49ersWebzone