Mike Iupati is a Niner!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by English:
My next shirt. Iupati. I never thought we would get him either!

Iupati Shirt?? What's that? Or did you mean jersey?

Shirt

Where do they sell them??

I've seen Pat Willis, Frank Gore, and Alex Smith shirts at Wal-Mart. I got myself some Patrick Willis shorts too

Do they have Patrick Willis underwear?? if so, im on it.

Nope, but they do have Coach Sing underwear
  • Pintor73
  • Info N/A
we have a very young offensive line 2 rookies staley, rachal, and if baas plays better resign him he wants to be a 49r i say staley lupati baas rachal davis that's some big boys up front baas did start at center at michigan and played well let's see if he gets some action at center this year our staters this year staley lupati heitman rachal davis with back up's simms LT baas c/g snyder og/RT boone rt i think they should rotate some of our oline men and keep them fresh during games so in the fourth quarter we can just dominate in the run game

Shirt

I've seen Pat Willis, Frank Gore, and Alex Smith shirts at Wal-Mart. I got myself some Patrick Willis shorts too

I thought he dropped them, along with his pants at halftime in the lockeroom? oh well, i'll take those too.
Originally posted by crabman82:
i love the picks but it comes with the disclaimer, if these kids dont dominate in year 1 lets not get on them cus we think its all about this year and the playoffs, like mooch said on nfln at the draft, in 2 or 3 years we might have the best o-line in football, but that doesnt gurantee anything for this year

hmm patience... I don't have that! But at least next few years the Oline wont be a concern. I still think that playoffs are going to be a reality this year.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:

lol love that show

Shirt

Superman wears Patrick Willis underoos.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Believe it!

Even though his listed wieght isn't that much heavier than most of the other guys on the line, he sure looks a lot more solid (bigger). Did anyone else notice that?

It's that Samoan blood.. all those coconuts, bananas, and horse meat he be eating!

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not confuse the samoan blood with tongan blood we don't eat horses. Here's what he's been eating: coconuts,bananas,taro,breadfruit,pork,corned beef,mackerel, heck even pig feet....but horse meat? No way...we leave that to our Tongan brothers
  • Pintor73
  • Info N/A
no kaava this is one big popo
Originally posted by samoan49er:
Believe it!

Even though his listed wieght isn't that much heavier than most of the other guys on the line, he sure looks a lot more solid (bigger). Did anyone else notice that?

It's that Samoan blood.. all those coconuts, bananas, and horse meat he be eating!

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not confuse the samoan blood with tongan blood we don't eat horses. Here's what he's been eating: coconuts,bananas,taro,breadfruit,pork,corned beef,mackerel, heck even pig feet....but horse meat? No way...we leave that to our Tongan brothers

my bad!
Hope he can solidify the left side with staley for a while!

You look at his face and he's really pumped to be a 49er.
Thats what we want. Back him all the way !!!
Believe it!

Definetly Taro! Think of a plain potato, but with less flavor and purple....
Believe it!

Definetly Taro! Think of a plain potato, but with less flavor and purple....

Yup, its all about that taro. As for the lack in flavor, that's where the coconut milk comes in handy

#77 G Mike Iupati

G Mike Iupati
Share 49ersWebzone