LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 207 users in the forums

Anthony "Bam" Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Most od us forgot or didn't appreciate how good he was until he wasn't on the field.

We got more than what we paid for in Martin - a 7th rounder for a back-up whose started 5 games and although didn't play great - he was more than functional.

Get well Mr. Davis and hurry back soon.

Agree with this
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Davis told reporters he had an MCL sprain. I would bet we don't see him till after the bye.

IIRC, degree of sprain matters. Complete tear (3rd degree) is 4-8 weeks. Stretched (1st degree), is really about athlete confidence and pain tolerance once the swelling goes down (maybe 1-2 weeks).

i've twice had a 2nd degree mcl sprain and thats a 2-4 week injury but both times i found myself fine and back playing on the sports teams i was on around 2 weeks.
Well two weeks would put him back on the field for Denver but I see him missing that game also with the bye week to follow.
We need AD back and soon.
Just wanted to say, "thank you" to those knee braces they now wear.

Those braces have probably saved the seasons of Marcus Martin, Joe Staley, and Anthony Davis.
Yes, they are great inventions. I wish they had them in my day. I did both my knees.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Just wanted to say, "thank you" to those knee braces they now wear.

Those braces have probably saved the seasons of Marcus Martin, Joe Staley, and Anthony Davis.

I might be wrong but I don't think that Davis was wearing the braces. I know during camp and practice they have made it mandatory on the niners but they leave it to the player on game day. I thought when I saw the replay he didn't have it on but I could be wrong. Someone have the replay?
concussion protocol for him this week probably
Originally posted by znk916:
What happened? I dont remember him going down.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by znk916:
What happened? I dont remember him going down.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-ol-davis-knocked-out-during-win-over-giants
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Mic'd Up: T Anthony Davis vs. Giants

49ers Studios had tackle Anthony Davis wired for sound for the 49ers 16-10 victory over the New York Giants in Week 11.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Micd-Up-T-Anthony-Davis-vs-Giants/d0631197-5c44-48a4-991d-71cb069bff83
[ Edited by DeUh on Nov 18, 2014 at 8:41 PM ]

Originally posted by DeUh:
Mic'd Up: T Anthony Davis vs. Giants

49ers Studios had tackle Anthony Davis wired for sound for the 49ers 16-10 victory over the New York Giants in Week 11.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Micd-Up-T-Anthony-Davis-vs-Giants/d0631197-5c44-48a4-991d-71cb069bff83

Good s**t. Biggest takeaway from that vid is that AD likes Borland as much as us fans
Anyone worried about his concussion?

It might be good to rest up for the Seaturkey bowl.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

whats there to be worried about? he either plays or he doesnt. his backup has started more games than him this season i believe. not that he is a better player but we've been dealing without him more than we have with him. he plays or he doesnt and if he doesnt then he plays on thursday.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Sounds like he's behind schedule on the concussion protocol to play this week. I'm expecting to see Jonathan Martin starting Sunday.
Share 49ersWebzone