LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Anthony "Bam" Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
He may be down one arm buthe enjoys messingwith opponants heads in the offseason as much as during a game..
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
The inner voice finally told him, "listen, you might not agree with this, but I think you should get that operation, anyhow, before pre-season"... did he think the pain would finally go away and he'd be better off just letting it heal by itself

Dude hates going to the doctors
So when is this kid going to be ready to practice and why did he wait until April to have the shoulder procedure?
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
So when is this kid going to be ready to practice and why did he wait until April to have the shoulder procedure?

Move him inside to RG so he doesn't have to worry about hand-fighting as much (biceps and labrum tear); keep his arms inside his frame and fire off the LOS instead. Move Boone to RT. Just say'n. LOL
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by NCommand:
That's actually what I wanted all along. Staley moves to RT, Boone to LT, Kilgore at C and a monster battle at the two guard spots with Davis, Iupati, Looney and Seymour + draft pick.

Not sure if serious.

played every single snap there as a rookie. in theory it could be done but you'd have like 3 or 4 new starters in new places, dont know if thats the best thing,
Yes he did, 7 years ago. Right now, he is an All-Pro at left tackle. Could Staley play the right side? Sure, but why make the move?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Wondering if he will be ready for the start of the regular season
  • thl408
Originally posted by Esco:
Wondering if he will be ready for the start of the regular season

This. ADavis' first full practice was on 8/22. I feel okay with JMart opening the season as RT until ADavis can get into game shape.
Picked this up from todays presser

Harbaugh doesn't think Davis will be ready week 1 i wonder if Davis is still hurting or they just want him to get back into football shape.
Geez us....we're really going to be starting the season off on pretty risky ground....

Hope to God we keep Kaep protected or this season has the potential to turn to s**t very fast....
Would Jim really tell the truth to DAL? He wants them prepping for Martin but Davis will be game time! He will play

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Would Jim really tell the truth to DAL? He wants them prepping for Martin but Davis will be game time! He will play

We'll all know soon...
“@AnthonyDavis76: #ByeRoger”

fearless and funny......
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

fearless and funny......

Nice! Way to go Davis! He is now my favorite lineman.

fearless and funny......

Hilarious.
�€œ@AnthonyDavis76: #ByeRoger�€

fearless and funny......

Share 49ersWebzone