LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

Anthony "Bam" Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
I wouldn't mind if we got rid of him. Total backstabber who airs the team's dirty laundry out for all to see. Not cool bro.
[ Edited by FunkyChicken on Dec 25, 2014 at 4:02 PM ]
i hope we keep him for 50 years
I said it earlier. He is a shi**y dude and I love it! He plays the exact same way too. I am glad some of agree on this! Show no love in football. Take no prisoners.get dirty!
Man do I want a fast forward button on this saga. can we have an interim OC, because that is a serious Xmas gift. Interim OC candidates, numerous. Requisutes? A pulse...Nevermind, too stringent.
Originally posted by FunkyChicken:
I wouldn't mind if we got rid of him. Total backstabber who airs the team's dirty laundry out for all to see. Not cool bro.

Who did he backstab? and what dirty laundry? Its not news to anyone at this point that Harbaugh and Roman are gone or that the offensive scheme is better suited for peewee football.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:

Who did he backstab? and what dirty laundry? Its not news to anyone at this point that Harbaugh and Roman are gone or that the offensive scheme is better suited for peewee football.

Locker room conversations between members of the same team stay in the locker room. You don't just blast out on twitter something your coach said to you one on one. If AD has a problem with Roman it's his job as a man to address it to his face.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Damn going to be awkward at team meeting
Originally posted by bors:

Most likely the locker room feels the same way, AD is just the one who likes to get in there and mix it up.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I'd be pissed too if he told me I could easily be replaced by someone off the street......f**k Roman
I wonder if Davis is benched??

Locker room conversations between members of the same team stay in the locker room. You don't just blast out on twitter something your coach said to you one on one. If AD has a problem with Roman it's his job as a man to address it to his face.

Yeah but its so much funnier when he posts it on Twitter. Considering that Roman got the job largely due to the Peter Principle, I aint even mad.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 25, 2014 at 8:21 PM ]
Anthony Davis has always been hugely immature with his actions with his college coach and pro coaches. He needs to GROW UP. Stay above it all. Handle your life with some class. Something he knows absolutely nothing about. The way he acts he is part of the problem rather than part of the solution.
So we have Boone, who holds out and is a revolving door at RG, Davis an immature snarky RT, an injured rookie at center, an oft injured lethargic Iupati at LG...an the team has issues? Naw...
This is ridiculous.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bors:

pretty sure it does not matter anymore
Share 49ersWebzone