LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Anthony "Bam" Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Yeah it's pretty hilarious that they are 7-8, out of playoff contention, he's barely played all year and they just lost the game...hilarious indeed. Grow the f up

AD, Q, and Gore are the only 3 players on this team with any HEART or FIRE. Im glad he was talking s**t because it means he cares.

Grow up? Dude is twice the man me or you will ever be, with a lott more money too.

lol. yeah, grow up. Stop running to twitter like a little teenage girl, bragging about how you trash talked someone in a game that you just LOST. Not to mention it wasn't even funny or original chatter. .
lol. yeah, grow up. Stop running to twitter like a little teenage girl, bragging about how you trash talked someone in a game that you just LOST. Not to mention it wasn't even funny or original chatter. .

Damn right. It's old.

On the other hand it was cool that he hit up some disadvantaged local family's on twitter to pay for some things on lay away.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Dec 22, 2014 at 4:28 PM ]
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Damn right. It's old.

On the other hand it was cool that he hit up some disadvantaged local family's on twitter to pay for some things on lay away.

Oh for sure, that was very cool. I don't think he's a bad guy at all. this year has just been one big s**t show and I'm just over it.
Originally posted by znk916:
he's a bit of a punk, but we were actually able to run right for the first time all year because of him

Yeah, but who's gonna call him one?
Anthony Davis is just one of them shi*** dudes. I love it! He brings that nastiness to the field. We need more of that
lol some old ass grandpas in here.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Anthony Davis is just one of them shi*** dudes. I love it! He brings that nastiness to the field. We need more of that

Agreed. You online should have mean streak. I feel the same about Boone. I love his screw you attitude.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Bam Davis Verified account‏ @AnthonyDavis76
Greg Roman to me when I was 21: "You know we can get someone off the street to do what you do." #LifeComesAtYouFast
1:03 PM - 24 Dec 2014

#TheIRONY
1:07 PM - 24 Dec 2014

[ Edited by SaksV on Dec 24, 2014 at 11:04 AM ]
Originally posted by SaksV:
Greg Roman to me when I was 21: "You know we can get someone off the street to do what you do." #LifeComesAtYouFast

Yeah chit just got real. See ya later Roman
I hate Roman. More than anything because he ruined our chances at number 6 more than any other Niner by tricking us fans into believing he would turn our offensive into a dominating group to easily put up points.

With our defense he couldnt even carry this talented offense to stand on their own; and i love Harbaugh, but f**k him too for letting it happen for so long

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I hate Roman. More than anything because he ruined our chances at number 6 more than any other Niner by tricking us fans into believing he would turn our offensive into a dominating group to easily put up points.

With our defense he couldnt even carry this talented offense to stand on their own; and i love Harbaugh, but f**k him too for letting it happen for so long

Try 6 and 7....
Originally posted by SaksV:

#TheIRONY
1:07 PM - 24 Dec 2014

lol

ZING

f**k OFF ROMAN YOU COST US A RING OR 2
And fans think Harbaugh is coming back
Originally posted by 951NINER:

Originally posted by 951NINER:

Right? There's no doubt that this offense is s**t because of Roman and Harbaugh. They are the least innovative offensive coaches in the NFL, period.
Share 49ersWebzone