There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anthony Davis is a Niner!

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
He may be immature for a young player, but I love his nasty streak.

This statement is mind bottling. So for a young player, he's immature. But aren't young players supposed to be immature? It would have made sense if you said he was a mature young player. So are you saying he's less mature than a regular young player? Perhaps if you just said he was just immature I would not be so confused right about now.
he's not immature. he's funny. stfu
He should get off twitter and focus on improving after a pretty subpar year. I was pretty disappointed in his play last year.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
He should get off twitter and focus on improving after a pretty subpar year. I was pretty disappointed in his play last year.
Hopefully he picks it up. He cost us vs Avril last season

Good thing he didn't have a subpar year.
I dont know if I would call it a sub par year, but he just didnt take the same steps forward as he did in the previous season. I'd still take him over most RTs in the league.
Originally posted by Hopper:

I guess you and I have different interpretations of his play last year. Granted most of the line was a bit off in comparison to recent years , but his play was noticeably worse last year.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Mar 20, 2014 at 6:12 PM ]

I guess you and I have different interpretations of his play last year. Granted most of the line was a bit off in comparison to recent years , but his play was noticeably worse last year.

Is Kwame Harris available. I forget what a good RT looks like.
Originally posted by walker807:

Is Kwame Harris available. I forget what a good RT looks like.

I don't recall saying AD is a bad RT, quite the contrary, I think he's a top 2-3 RT . What I said was he had a down year IMO, very inconsistent.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Mar 20, 2014 at 6:35 PM ]
I wonder if Boone could do as well, if so I might consider trading him...I know he is great, but I'm not blown away by his work, sure he is no Kwame Harris, but who is?
A Kwame Harris only comes around once a decade
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
A Kwame Harris only comes around once a decade

And that was 11 years ago. Can we get the next Kwame Harris?

Holy s**t I can't believe that was 11 years ago! Woods was 10!?
double post
[ Edited by SFrush on Mar 21, 2014 at 6:43 AM ]

He surrendered a career low 6.5 sacks and PFF had him ranked in the top ten at Right tackle.

If anything was subpar it was our interior Oline play.
[ Edited by SFrush on Mar 21, 2014 at 6:49 AM ]