There are 183 users in the forums

Anthony "Bam" Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Anyone that is semi-athletic and over 6'1" should be able to dunk. Really isnt that hard.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RumorHasIt:
Anyone that is semi-athletic and over 6'1" should be able to dunk. Really isnt that hard.

Ohhhhhhhh yeah.......real easy for a man 350lbs
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by lucky_49:
Originally posted by jimrat:
http://instagram.com/p/laZVxPgwY6/
THROW IT DOWN YOUNG FELLA!!

he should really be in the film room if he wants to take it to the next level

one read tackle
He's 6'5" and is an athlete for a living. Not really that impressive. It's not like he two handed it. He barely grazed the rim.
He just tweeted this but Irsay....@AnthonyDavis76: Irsay had the ludes. lol

He needs to grow up...
He's 6'5" and is an athlete for a living. Not really that impressive. It's not like he two handed it. He barely grazed the rim.

This is completely false.... I'm 6'6" and played basketball my entire life. I can dunk, but it's not an easy thing for me to do. A lot depends on your genetics as well as how much fast-twitch muscle exercises you do. But saying that just because he's that tall, it should be easy is underestimating the force, speed, and quickness required to dunk. And any time you're north of 3 bills, it becomes a lot more difficult.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

This is completely false.... I'm 6'6" and played basketball my entire life. I can dunk, but it's not an easy thing for me to do. A lot depends on your genetics as well as how much fast-twitch muscle exercises you do. But saying that just because he's that tall, it should be easy is underestimating the force, speed, and quickness required to dunk. And any time you're north of 3 bills, it becomes a lot more difficult.

True indeed. Davis is a very explosive man
Originally posted by WINiner:
http://instagram.com/p/laZVxPgwY6/
THROW IT DOWN YOUNG FELLA!!

he should really be in the film room if he wants to take it to the next level

one read tackle

lol
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
him and boone need to switch; that's a better combo.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
He may be immature for a young player, but I love his nasty streak.

This statement is mind bottling. So for a young player, he's immature. But aren't young players supposed to be immature? It would have made sense if you said he was a mature young player. So are you saying he's less mature than a regular young player? Perhaps if you just said he was just immature I would not be so confused right about now.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
he's not immature. he's funny. stfu
He should get off twitter and focus on improving after a pretty subpar year. I was pretty disappointed in his play last year.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
He should get off twitter and focus on improving after a pretty subpar year. I was pretty disappointed in his play last year.
Hopefully he picks it up. He cost us vs Avril last season
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Good thing he didn't have a subpar year.
I dont know if I would call it a sub par year, but he just didnt take the same steps forward as he did in the previous season. I'd still take him over most RTs in the league.
Share 49ersWebzone