LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Anthony "Bam" Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Matt Barrows: Anthony Davis hired a personal strength coach this offseaon. Said he played last year at 330 lbs. He's now at 328 w/ more muiscle, less fat.

Good on him.

Hopefully he can be our mauler at RT. He must have put on hella weight during the offseason though, I thought at the combine he weighed in at like 313
Matt Barrows: Anthony Davis hired a personal strength coach this offseaon. Said he played last year at 330 lbs. He's now at 328 w/ more muiscle, less fat.

Good on him.

Originally posted by skynet907:

Good on him.

wish he would have tweeted that from the get go
Originally posted by ads_2006:

I know huh?
He recently tweeted

Quote:
I want to win the super bowl bad as hell. Thats the last i'll speak about it. Only actions really matter. Watch this.
Originally posted by WINiner:
He recently tweeted

Quote:
I want to win the super bowl bad as hell. Thats the last i'll speak about it. Only actions really matter. Watch this.

Anthony Davis showed up without the big spare tire around his midsection,, I think hes gonna be a beast this year for us, as wells as Iupati.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Good on him.

Hopefully he can be our mauler at RT. He must have put on hella weight during the offseason though, I thought at the combine he weighed in at like 313

lol he's never look 313 pounds to me... Big mofo, good to hear this, since the biggest knock on him wasn't his talent, but questions of his drive, and keeping his weight in check!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Good on him.

Originally posted by Wodwo:

Good on him.

Eh so I was off by 10 lbs oh well. He still gained some weight. Sounds like this year he is in better shape and ready to kick ass.
Originally posted by ninertico:

I know huh?

Not me. What then would I get to complain about???

• Wodwo
  • Veteran

Eh so I was off by 10 lbs oh well. He still gained some weight. Sounds like this year he is in better shape and ready to kick ass.

Yeah, I didn't mean to invalidate your point. Sorry about that... just getting the numbers correct.

Here's to Davis making the NFL his b***h in the (hopefully) near future.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninertico:

I know huh?

Not me. What then would I get to complain about???

That I haven't been posting enough?
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Yeah, I didn't mean to invalidate your point. Sorry about that... just getting the numbers correct.

Here's to Davis making the NFL his b***h in the (hopefully) near future.

I mean he went from 323 to 330 and then back to 328 with less fat and more muscle. So that could be like a loss of 10 lbs of fat and gain 8 lbs of muscle, which could still help him play better. Sounds like he is excited to be working out and taking his job seriously. Which is great for the 49ers.
Share 49ersWebzone