LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

anyone got any draft party tickets left?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Happs:
This year I noticed they have bar codes on them. Do you think the photocopies will work this year?

Yeah I was thinking it would prevent copies, but I have 8 legit tickets for myself and the people I am going with and every bar code is identical, so each ticket is clearly not given a unique bar code. My buddy got a few tickets of his own and his bar codes match mine as well. I'm thinking everybody's ticket has the same bar code and it might just be a means of counting how many tickets were collected for the purpose of having attendance figures (by scanning the printouts before they make their way to the dumpster).
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by Happs:
This year I noticed they have bar codes on them. Do you think the photocopies will work this year?

Yeah I was thinking it would prevent copies, but I have 8 legit tickets for myself and the people I am going with and every bar code is identical, so each ticket is clearly not given a unique bar code. My buddy got a few tickets of his own and his bar codes match mine as well. I'm thinking everybody's ticket has the same bar code and it might just be a means of counting how many tickets were collected for the purpose of having attendance figures (by scanning the printouts before they make their way to the dumpster).

if thats the case then I would get there very early.
I NEED TICKETS! PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU GOT ANY [email protected]
Check your email
Any one need Tickets? PM me your e-mail!
if anyone please reads this email me tickets that you might have PLEASE. [email protected]
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by netniss49:
if anyone please reads this email me tickets that you might have PLEASE. [email protected]

Hey Net, I sent you the only one I had... its from dugos_mail@ yahoo.com. just wondering if you got it??
Sent - enjoy!
Originally posted by dugo:

Hey Net, I sent you the only one I had... its from dugos_mail@ yahoo.com. just wondering if you got it??

nothing yet bro
QUESTION GUYS! do all the tickets have the same ticket code? mine is sf104900 2637

reason i want to know is i want to make a ticket for my buddy to come along

I need 2 if anyone has any left. [email protected]

Thanks
QUESTION GUYS! do all the tickets have the same ticket code? mine is sf104900 2637

reason i want to know is i want to make a ticket for my buddy to come along

My tix has a different number, im about a thousand less than you
If anybody has a couple of extra tickets let me get them please I rather play it safe at this point.

[email protected]

I will seriously appreciate it
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dugo:

nothing yet bro

Hey Net, Ive sent it from my email,unfortunately I'm not very computer savay to know if I'm doing something wrong. I forwarded it from my kept messages to your email address?? Any Ideas on how I could send it. I tried clicking on your email link and it me trying to set up a microsoft account. Any help on how I could get that to you I'll give it a try....dugo

Scratch that Net, I seen that you got it...cool ,,enjoy have a good time go NINERS!!!!
[ Edited by dugo on Apr 22, 2010 at 12:49 PM ]
Originally posted by OO9ers:
If anybody has a couple of extra tickets let me get them please I rather play it safe at this point.

[email protected]

I will seriously appreciate it

You still need more? I have two left
Share 49ersWebzone