Not a member? Register Now!

With 49ers vs Saints MNF.. New Movement is in Order

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
I'm actually embarrassed on behalf of the franchise that the NFL picked this game to air on MNF. Defending Super Bowl MVP vs. Alex Smith that's just laughable, if you don't have Niner blood. Hopefully Franklin and the D win the game some how, course that's how the season is gonna have to go anyway, but especially in a game like this with two pick 6 machines waiting to pounce on one of the NFL's worsts QB's.

2009 non kicker scoring leaders for the NFC:

1. Adrian Peterson 108
2. Vernon Davis 78
3. Frank Gore 78
4. Larry Fitzgerald 78

you make it sound like we cant score.

and its so easy to tell you dont pay that much attention to the team. not only because you think our offense cant score pts, but that you refer to Alex Smith like its 2005. maybe you werent watching last year, but the dude came back from 2 years out with injuries and put up comparable stats to Donovan McNabb and Carson Palmer.

Smith threw for 3 TD's in one HALF of a game TWICE last year. how many QB did that? the fact that you come in here like a Raiders fan taking a dump on our team for being no contest for the Saints is a joke. go be a Saints fan if youre so confident in them.

There are at least 20 QB's better than Alex period
We can score cuz we have so many weapons, did you read what I wrote? Franklin our best offensive player runs the offense. And of course we have a talented WR core. Actually rrad what people write dude.

really? who are those 20 QB?

P.Manning
Brees
Brady
Rodgers
Rivers
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Favre
E.Manning
Romo
Flacco
Ryan

hmm.......thats 12.

would you take any of the following over Smith at this point? Cutler? Palmer? McNabb? Campbell? Orton? Hasselbeck? Garrard? Henne? Stafford? Sanchez? Young?

i wouldnt. nobody from that list is any better than Smith right now. Smith is about on McNabb and Palmers level now, but hes on his way up and theyre on their way down. just passing eachother in the middle.

and the way Matt Ryan played last year, its no guarantee hes a whole heck of alot better either. 11 or 12 QB's better than Smith. not 20. whether or not you agree now, you will later this year when Smith is making all the haters look dumb.

anyone who couldnt see the leap he made from pre-injury to end of the 2009-10 season wasnt paying attention. everyone is all over VD's nuts for scoring 13 tds, yet everyone likes to forget Smith threw 10 of the 13 to him in 10 games. he was threading some pinpoint passes to Davis in double coverage for scores last year.

if you still think Smith sucks, youre either blind, or are a hater refusing to let go and admit you were wrong.

Any idiot can throw to a TE. That's why most TE's who have a not so good or rookie QB, cuz their usually closer to the line of scrimmage, Dustin Keller/Rookie, Zach Miller/Jamarcus, VD/Alex. And 12 wow I mean there's bias and there is just insanity, I've given Alex more rope than he deserves cuz I bleed red and gold too, but that's just ridiculous.

Kolb, Henne, Cassel, DG, Brees, both Mannings, duh A-Rod (if only we would of done the right thing in the first place...), Schaub, Cutler, VY, Hassensack, Favre, Vick, Romo, Rivers, Flacco, Palmer, Big Ben, and Ryan, that's 20. And you could probably name more. Brady, ah there's 21. I could keep going, but I don't to be more embarrassed than I already am for having this guy, let alone this guy instead of A-Rod, ah screw it Jason Campbell, Orton, bloody hell 23 really really how did we get so QB inept? This is the f'ing 49ers, Title, Brodie, the GOAT, Young, even Garcia, jeeez and now the only major thing we don't have right now is the QB, I mean shoot the Raiders have a better QB than us, how does that not set off like a red flag in the organization, let alone the QB has held us back the last 2 years in the first place. If we had had a QB the last 2 years the f'ing Cardinal BS would of never happened, I mean we're partially responsible for putting Kurt Warner in the HOF, that's f'ing sicking, gosh I think I'm gonna throw up arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

LOL youre out of your damn mind dude. Kolb? Cassel? Orton? Cutler?? Hasselbeck??? wow. theres ignorance and then theres this.

watch the game with your eyelids open this year dude. if "anyone can throw to a TE" then why didnt every team have a TE catch 13 td passes? come on dude, youre making a fool of yourself.

you might have the lowest football IQ ive seen on this board.

Because he's VD, he still caught 2 TD's against the Vikes in Minnesota with Hill throwing to him. I mean part of the reason why K2 did so well in Tampa last year is cuz he had a rookie QB, Keller rookie QB, Carlson had a really good rookie year cuz Seneca was throwing to him a lot of the time, and VD did even better cuz Alex was throwing to him. I mean look at that monday night game last year even on the TD to Crabtree the ball was way behind him, just a great play by Crabtree, yet VD was hit in stride that night. Kolb duh I mean he torched the defending champs for 300 plus and put up points, they lost cuz I mean their D was torched even worse and there are very few QB's who can hang wit Brees in a shoot out hell there may be none. Cassel threw for nearly 3000 even though he nearly got killed and had only Dwayne Bowe to throw to and Bowe missed games at the end. Orton threw for what 3,800 and had a 21/10 TD/INT ratio last year so no freaking duh he's better then our dummy QB, and Jay Cutler um mega duh, as whiny as he is he's a serious talent who still has limited options to throw to and thanks solely on the Bears lack of any power on the offensive line, no running game to boot and even though he struggled thanks in large part to no WR's and no running game he threw for nearly 3700yds and nearly 30 td's. And Alex has one 300 yard game in career and that was the f'ing Seahawks with a seriously banged up and useless Trufant and no safeties who are worth mentioning, and yet he still couldn't throw against the Cardinals who f'ing Tavaris Jackson torched in Zona the year they won the SB or Chi-town who had a banged up Tillman and no FS who's worth mentioning or Philly who didn't have a FS either and Sheldon Brown did a face plant the 2nd half of the year. Tennessee Alex threw the game away in the 2nd half, and their secondary underachived alll freaking year. So he had a good game against the Rams, granted he sucked in the 1st half anyways, played well against Phillip Buchanon's Lions? I mean seriously Alex is a joke, the Raiders have a better QB then we do, that should tell you something, let alone the majority of the NFL including some a backup here and there.
I'm actually embarrassed on behalf of the franchise that the NFL picked this game to air on MNF. Defending Super Bowl MVP vs. Alex Smith that's just laughable, if you don't have Niner blood. Hopefully Franklin and the D win the game some how, course that's how the season is gonna have to go anyway, but especially in a game like this with two pick 6 machines waiting to pounce on one of the NFL's worsts QB's.

1. Adrian Peterson 108
2. Vernon Davis 78
3. Frank Gore 78
4. Larry Fitzgerald 78

and its so easy to tell you dont pay that much attention to the team. not only because you think our offense cant score pts, but that you refer to Alex Smith like its 2005. maybe you werent watching last year, but the dude came back from 2 years out with injuries and put up comparable stats to Donovan McNabb and Carson Palmer.

Smith threw for 3 TD's in one HALF of a game TWICE last year. how many QB did that? the fact that you come in here like a Raiders fan taking a dump on our team for being no contest for the Saints is a joke. go be a Saints fan if youre so confident in them.

We can score cuz we have so many weapons, did you read what I wrote? Franklin our best offensive player runs the offense. And of course we have a talented WR core. Actually rrad what people write dude.

P.Manning
Brees
Brady
Rodgers
Rivers
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Favre
E.Manning
Romo
Flacco
Ryan

hmm.......thats 12.

would you take any of the following over Smith at this point? Cutler? Palmer? McNabb? Campbell? Orton? Hasselbeck? Garrard? Henne? Stafford? Sanchez? Young?

i wouldnt. nobody from that list is any better than Smith right now. Smith is about on McNabb and Palmers level now, but hes on his way up and theyre on their way down. just passing eachother in the middle.

and the way Matt Ryan played last year, its no guarantee hes a whole heck of alot better either. 11 or 12 QB's better than Smith. not 20. whether or not you agree now, you will later this year when Smith is making all the haters look dumb.

anyone who couldnt see the leap he made from pre-injury to end of the 2009-10 season wasnt paying attention. everyone is all over VD's nuts for scoring 13 tds, yet everyone likes to forget Smith threw 10 of the 13 to him in 10 games. he was threading some pinpoint passes to Davis in double coverage for scores last year.

if you still think Smith sucks, youre either blind, or are a hater refusing to let go and admit you were wrong.

Any idiot can throw to a TE. That's why most TE's who have a not so good or rookie QB, cuz their usually closer to the line of scrimmage, Dustin Keller/Rookie, Zach Miller/Jamarcus, VD/Alex. And 12 wow I mean there's bias and there is just insanity, I've given Alex more rope than he deserves cuz I bleed red and gold too, but that's just ridiculous.

Kolb, Henne, Cassel, DG, Brees, both Mannings, duh A-Rod (if only we would of done the right thing in the first place...), Schaub, Cutler, VY, Hassensack, Favre, Vick, Romo, Rivers, Flacco, Palmer, Big Ben, and Ryan, that's 20. And you could probably name more. Brady, ah there's 21. I could keep going, but I don't to be more embarrassed than I already am for having this guy, let alone this guy instead of A-Rod, ah screw it Jason Campbell, Orton, bloody hell 23 really really how did we get so QB inept? This is the f'ing 49ers, Title, Brodie, the GOAT, Young, even Garcia, jeeez and now the only major thing we don't have right now is the QB, I mean shoot the Raiders have a better QB than us, how does that not set off like a red flag in the organization, let alone the QB has held us back the last 2 years in the first place. If we had had a QB the last 2 years the f'ing Cardinal BS would of never happened, I mean we're partially responsible for putting Kurt Warner in the HOF, that's f'ing sicking, gosh I think I'm gonna throw up arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

LOL youre out of your damn mind dude. Kolb? Cassel? Orton? Cutler?? Hasselbeck??? wow. theres ignorance and then theres this.

watch the game with your eyelids open this year dude. if "anyone can throw to a TE" then why didnt every team have a TE catch 13 td passes? come on dude, youre making a fool of yourself.

Because he's VD, he still caught 2 TD's against the Vikes in Minnesota with Hill throwing to him. I mean part of the reason why K2 did so well in Tampa last year is cuz he had a rookie QB, Keller rookie QB, Carlson had a really good rookie year cuz Seneca was throwing to him a lot of the time, and VD did even better cuz Alex was throwing to him. I mean look at that monday night game last year even on the TD to Crabtree the ball was way behind him, just a great play by Crabtree, yet VD was hit in stride that night. Kolb duh I mean he torched the defending champs for 300 plus and put up points, they lost cuz I mean their D was torched even worse and there are very few QB's who can hang wit Brees in a shoot out hell there may be none. Cassel threw for nearly 3000 even though he nearly got killed and had only Dwayne Bowe to throw to and Bowe missed games at the end. Orton threw for what 3,800 and had a 21/10 TD/INT ratio last year so no freaking duh he's better then our dummy QB, and Jay Cutler um mega duh, as whiny as he is he's a serious talent who still has limited options to throw to and thanks solely on the Bears lack of any power on the offensive line, no running game to boot and even though he struggled thanks in large part to no WR's and no running game he threw for nearly 3700yds and nearly 30 td's. And Alex has one 300 yard game in career and that was the f'ing Seahawks with a seriously banged up and useless Trufant and no safeties who are worth mentioning, and yet he still couldn't throw against the Cardinals who f'ing Tavaris Jackson torched in Zona the year they won the SB or Chi-town who had a banged up Tillman and no FS who's worth mentioning or Philly who didn't have a FS either and Sheldon Brown did a face plant the 2nd half of the year. Tennessee Alex threw the game away in the 2nd half, and their secondary underachived alll freaking year. So he had a good game against the Rams, granted he sucked in the 1st half anyways, played well against Phillip Buchanon's Lions? I mean seriously Alex is a joke, the Raiders have a better QB then we do, that should tell you something, let alone the majority of the NFL including some a backup here and there.

i skimmed your giant run on sentence block, and i still see no proof of why Alex Smith is so bad. you arent proving any solid seasons. just a bunch of drunken sounding banter about how the Raiders have a better QB than us.

btw, Aaron Rodgers wouldve fared no better here than Smith. its all about circumstance. Smith went to a bad team with no line, no wr's, poor coaching, and no continuity in offensive scheme. add in a 2 year long injury, and you put anyone in that situation, and theyd be crap.

meanwhile, Rodgers went to a winning organization with good coaching, continuity, wr's to throw to, and oh btw 3 years on the bench learning from Brett Favre before he took the field. saying "see look at rodgers!! we shouldve picked him!!" is one of the easiest ways to spot a fan who knows nothing about football.

as soon as someone says that, i know right away what kind of fan they are. did you know Smith had a better comp.% than McNabb last year? did you know he had the same comp.% as Carson Palmer and Jay Cutler? his 60.5% was also BETTER than Hasselbeck, Ryan, VY, Cassel, and Sanchez. he averaged more yards per game than Palmer, Ryan, Henne, Cassel, VY, and Sanchez. his QB rating was also higher than Ryan, Cutler, Hasselbeck, Henne, Cassel, and Sanchez.

he had more 20+ yd passes in 10 starts than Ryan did in 14. and one less than Sanchez in 15 starts.

and this is all after just stepping onto the field midseason off a 2 year injury. youll be changing your tune this season. hes got the skills and the brains to do it. he just needed the right opportunity and some continuity.

1. Adrian Peterson 108
2. Vernon Davis 78
3. Frank Gore 78
4. Larry Fitzgerald 78

P.Manning
Brees
Brady
Rodgers
Rivers
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Favre
E.Manning
Romo
Flacco
Ryan

hmm.......thats 12.

i skimmed your giant run on sentence block, and i still see no proof of why Alex Smith is so bad. you arent proving any solid seasons. just a bunch of drunken sounding banter about how the Raiders have a better QB than us.

btw, Aaron Rodgers wouldve fared no better here than Smith. its all about circumstance. Smith went to a bad team with no line, no wr's, poor coaching, and no continuity in offensive scheme. add in a 2 year long injury, and you put anyone in that situation, and theyd be crap.

meanwhile, Rodgers went to a winning organization with good coaching, continuity, wr's to throw to, and oh btw 3 years on the bench learning from Brett Favre before he took the field. saying "see look at rodgers!! we shouldve picked him!!" is one of the easiest ways to spot a fan who knows nothing about football.

as soon as someone says that, i know right away what kind of fan they are. did you know Smith had a better comp.% than McNabb last year? did you know he had the same comp.% as Carson Palmer and Jay Cutler? his 60.5% was also BETTER than Hasselbeck, Ryan, VY, Cassel, and Sanchez. he averaged more yards per game than Palmer, Ryan, Henne, Cassel, VY, and Sanchez. his QB rating was also higher than Ryan, Cutler, Hasselbeck, Henne, Cassel, and Sanchez.

he had more 20+ yd passes in 10 starts than Ryan did in 14. and one less than Sanchez in 15 starts.

and this is all after just stepping onto the field midseason off a 2 year injury. youll be changing your tune this season. hes got the skills and the brains to do it. he just needed the right opportunity and some continuity.

One 300 yard game and that was against a HORRIBLE secondary. One uno, that's one more than Russell. Yeah Alex is better than A-Rod what world do you live in? Fantasy world, where Snow white and Prince Charming live? A-Rod had no line last year and he was off the chain. Jason Campbell had no line and not much help to throw to yet he threw for more yards than McNabb, oh yeah and he had a guy who was dumber than Mike Nolan coaching him up. So cut it with excuses Alex is a joke, there's a reason we haven't gotten to the Playoffs in to long and the main reason is the QB position, errrrrrr lack there of it.
for the D in it to win it!!!

~Ceadder

1. Adrian Peterson 108
2. Vernon Davis 78
3. Frank Gore 78
4. Larry Fitzgerald 78

P.Manning
Brees
Brady
Rodgers
Rivers
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Favre
E.Manning
Romo
Flacco
Ryan

hmm.......thats 12.

One 300 yard game and that was against a HORRIBLE secondary. One uno, that's one more than Russell. Yeah Alex is better than A-Rod what world do you live in? Fantasy world, where Snow white and Prince Charming live? A-Rod had no line last year and he was off the chain. Jason Campbell had no line and not much help to throw to yet he threw for more yards than McNabb, oh yeah and he had a guy who was dumber than Mike Nolan coaching him up. So cut it with excuses Alex is a joke, there's a reason we haven't gotten to the Playoffs in to long and the main reason is the QB position, errrrrrr lack there of it.

10 games < 16 Games.

See the correlation here?

You can't go off of season totals to make your claims because you're relation a smaller number to the general outcome. Your logic is flawed and you're letting emotion take over logic.

Care to try again? Our Line gave up an AVERAGE of 50 sacks a season. I'm pretty sure it was more. How about using combined sacks Hill/Smith and THEN compare that total to your example Teams'/QBs'.

Oh ALSO, Neither Rodgers NOR Campbell were working with a new OC. They had the benefit of working with an OC who had more than 1 year with the respective team.

Seriously, care to try again?

Not saying you're wrong, but well...

Try again.

~Ceadder
I do think Campbell, just like Smith, has had a different OC every year he has been in the league. Even at his days at Auburn he had a different OC every year.
The first and last time I went to a 49ers game was when it was at the stick and I was 8 years old. 22 years later, I'm buying 3 tickets to take my 2 best buddies for their 30th bday.

Can anyone let me know what to expect? Where I should go pre-game? How much am I expecting to pay for "good" tickets? I've had great seats at a ball game but never at a football (except for USC games). Let me know where to sit guys and anything else you rec'd. appreciate it
Originally posted by montana2rice:
The first and last time I went to a 49ers game was when it was at the stick and I was 8 years old. 22 years later, I'm buying 3 tickets to take my 2 best buddies for their 30th bday.

Can anyone let me know what to expect? Where I should go pre-game? How much am I expecting to pay for "good" tickets? I've had great seats at a ball game but never at a football (except for USC games). Let me know where to sit guys and anything else you rec'd. appreciate it

good tickets- $100+ each
pre-game- anywhere there's booze.
expectations- 49er win

1. Adrian Peterson 108
2. Vernon Davis 78
3. Frank Gore 78
4. Larry Fitzgerald 78

P.Manning
Brees
Brady
Rodgers
Rivers
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Favre
E.Manning
Romo
Flacco
Ryan

hmm.......thats 12.

i forgot 300 yard games determined how good a QB is.

point me out where i said Smith was better than Rodgers? stop making up crap. i said if Rodgers had gone to SF instead, he wouldnt have been any better than Smith has been given the circumstances.

Rodgers made his line look even worse than they were because of his lack of internal clock and knowing when the get rid of the ball. he was actually horrible in that element. his OL gave up loads of sacks because he held onto the ball WAY too long.

Alex Smith has played in a 2005 season he never shouldve seen the field in, a 2006 season which was actually a solid real rookie type season, and then didnt play a healthy season again until last year.

anyone that cant see that Smith has had ZERO chance to succeed, has no common sense, and no knowledge of football. you cant have Joe Montana every generation. stop being such a whiny cynic.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

1. Adrian Peterson 108
2. Vernon Davis 78
3. Frank Gore 78
4. Larry Fitzgerald 78

P.Manning
Brees
Brady
Rodgers
Rivers
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Favre
E.Manning
Romo
Flacco
Ryan

hmm.......thats 12.

10 games < 16 Games.

You can't go off of season totals to make your claims because you're relation a smaller number to the general outcome. Your logic is flawed and you're letting emotion take over logic.

Care to try again? Our Line gave up an AVERAGE of 50 sacks a season. I'm pretty sure it was more. How about using combined sacks Hill/Smith and THEN compare that total to your example Teams'/QBs'.

Oh ALSO, Neither Rodgers NOR Campbell were working with a new OC. They had the benefit of working with an OC who had more than 1 year with the respective team.

Try again.

~Ceadder

A-ROd 32 games and he's on a different planet than Alex. Campbell now last year whatever he hits his WR's in stride granted I guess that was just like Moss and Cooley for the most part the last couple years, but still, instead of ALex looking like an utter fool on MNF most notably underthrowing MC even though the ridiculously talented rookie saved his butt with a ridiculous catch and run after said catch. Oh why not talk about the Philly game where the D is forcing TO's and Franklin is running up and down the field being the first RB in like 20 plus games to get 100 plus in Philly and yet still ALex throws a bunch of picks and again holds us back from possible winning that game, the way Franklin was running I'll just go ahead and say probably. Or the Titan game or hell how about most of his f'ing career, one 300 yard game and that was against one bad secondary. If we have a QB worth talking about the last 2 years we win the division and make the Playoffs period Yet we still have this jokster, even though we could of had upgrades or well a significant upgrade with a multi Pro Bowler coming in.

1. Adrian Peterson 108
2. Vernon Davis 78
3. Frank Gore 78
4. Larry Fitzgerald 78

P.Manning
Brees
Brady
Rodgers
Rivers
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Favre
E.Manning
Romo
Flacco
Ryan

hmm.......thats 12.

i forgot 300 yard games determined how good a QB is.

point me out where i said Smith was better than Rodgers? stop making up crap. i said if Rodgers had gone to SF instead, he wouldnt have been any better than Smith has been given the circumstances.

Rodgers made his line look even worse than they were because of his lack of internal clock and knowing when the get rid of the ball. he was actually horrible in that element. his OL gave up loads of sacks because he held onto the ball WAY too long.

Alex Smith has played in a 2005 season he never shouldve seen the field in, a 2006 season which was actually a solid real rookie type season, and then didnt play a healthy season again until last year.

anyone that cant see that Smith has had ZERO chance to succeed, has no common sense, and no knowledge of football. you cant have Joe Montana every generation. stop being such a whiny cynic.

Yeah of course he wouldn't that's why with an awful line he put him self into the top 5 QB's in the NFL. ALex isn't even in the top 20 and our line was better than theirs for the most part last year. Hell you put A-Rod with a monkey he's playing well, you put a monkey err Alex with well NFL players and we get this, no Playoffs since we had a QB. ANd lack of internal clock are you serious? ALex drops back doesnt see anything and jogs over to the right for the 2000th time and throws it away, haha I mean there's bias and there's just lack of mind. Alex Smith your defending ALex SMith in the year 2010. 05, 06, even 07, but now let alone the last couple years get off the dead ship already, when you aren't even in the top 20 of QB's I mean jeez move on already. Now granted everybody who's not on the inside of 49ers brass can't move on cuz they won't let us move on from this moron, even though we've had more then enough opportunities especially this off-season. What we need to call Beyonce for an "Upgrade"??? I mean seriously, the Oakland f'ing Raiders have a better QB than us, if that doesn't sound an alarm iunno what does. It's sick the best opportunity for our future is I guess to miss the Playoffs again even though as a 49er fan I don't want that to happen AGAIN, but if we make the Playoffs Alex probably stays, even though it will because of the rest of the roster like the Panthers of 2 years ago with their dummy QB. This is ridiculous we're the 49ers we're not supposed to have this problem let alone be so clueless to the fact that we have said problem.

1. Adrian Peterson 108
2. Vernon Davis 78
3. Frank Gore 78
4. Larry Fitzgerald 78

P.Manning
Brees
Brady
Rodgers
Rivers
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Favre
E.Manning
Romo
Flacco
Ryan

hmm.......thats 12.

10 games < 16 Games.

Try again.

~Ceadder

A-ROd 32 games and he's on a different planet than Alex. Campbell now last year whatever he hits his WR's in stride granted I guess that was just like Moss and Cooley for the most part the last couple years, but still, instead of ALex looking like an utter fool on MNF most notably underthrowing MC even though the ridiculously talented rookie saved his butt with a ridiculous catch and run after said catch. Oh why not talk about the Philly game where the D is forcing TO's and Franklin is running up and down the field being the first RB in like 20 plus games to get 100 plus in Philly and yet still ALex throws a bunch of picks and again holds us back from possible winning that game, the way Franklin was running I'll just go ahead and say probably. Or the Titan game or hell how about most of his f'ing career, one 300 yard game and that was against one bad secondary. If we have a QB worth talking about the last 2 years we win the division and make the Playoffs period Yet we still have this jokster, even though we could of had upgrades or well a significant upgrade with a multi Pro Bowler coming in.

lol wow. how ignorant can one person be....

congrats dude, you are now considered a troll.

1. Adrian Peterson 108
2. Vernon Davis 78
3. Frank Gore 78
4. Larry Fitzgerald 78

P.Manning
Brees
Brady
Rodgers
Rivers
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Favre
E.Manning
Romo
Flacco
Ryan

hmm.......thats 12.

10 games < 16 Games.

Try again.

~Ceadder

lol wow. how ignorant can one person be....

congrats dude, you are now considered a troll.

I can't believe it took you so many posts to realize what you are dealing with...
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Zilla, single game tix are available?! Or is that your season tickets?

I got these off of Stubhub, assuming they are someone's season tix.

1. Adrian Peterson 108
2. Vernon Davis 78
3. Frank Gore 78

4. Larry Fitzgerald 78

On the surface that looks like a good stat, but then you realize that those two players combined made up 75 percent of the teams TDs. That means there wasn't very good ball distribution.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jun 6, 2010 at 8:31 AM ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home