There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

With 49ers vs Saints MNF.. New Movement is in Order

Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

I love looking at that picture, so much history.
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
I'm actually embarrassed on behalf of the franchise that the NFL picked this game to air on MNF. Defending Super Bowl MVP vs. Alex Smith that's just laughable, if you don't have Niner blood. Hopefully Franklin and the D win the game some how, course that's how the season is gonna have to go anyway, but especially in a game like this with two pick 6 machines waiting to pounce on one of the NFL's worsts QB's.

K
[ Edited by Lott49ersFan on Jun 3, 2010 at 9:00 PM ]
  • TFSP
I'm totally digging what your saying. I know the "Da-Stick" will get sold out for this game. I just don't want the 'seat-fillers'. You know, so-called fans that don't cheer to much, except something overly noticeable, like a TD or a FG. When I go to the games, I lose my voice at about mid-4th quarter. AND it's not that I'm drunk either. I just hate the corporate type heads that come to the games, drinking wine, and eating cheese. There's a time for everything.

BUT when you go to a FOOTBALL game, it's almost supposed to be a BEN HUR type experience. I'd rather have 80% filled loud crazy fans cheering for their team, than sold out fake fans.
Sounds great. Wish I could be there to contribute to the roar of the crowd.
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Just bought tickets to MNF vs New Orleans, UR12, row 1. Incredibly excited, it will be my first live game. I'm really hoping for an explosive atmosphere!

Dude! You are just behind me! UB 12 Row G. U going to the Tailgate?

It's party time!

I just might have to!
Zilla, single game tix are available?! Or is that your season tickets?
I'm actually embarrassed on behalf of the franchise that the NFL picked this game to air on MNF. Defending Super Bowl MVP vs. Alex Smith that's just laughable, if you don't have Niner blood. Hopefully Franklin and the D win the game some how, course that's how the season is gonna have to go anyway, but especially in a game like this with two pick 6 machines waiting to pounce on one of the NFL's worsts QB's.

2009 non kicker scoring leaders for the NFC:

1. Adrian Peterson 108
2. Vernon Davis 78
3. Frank Gore 78
4. Larry Fitzgerald 78

you make it sound like we cant score.

and its so easy to tell you dont pay that much attention to the team. not only because you think our offense cant score pts, but that you refer to Alex Smith like its 2005. maybe you werent watching last year, but the dude came back from 2 years out with injuries and put up comparable stats to Donovan McNabb and Carson Palmer.

Smith threw for 3 TD's in one HALF of a game TWICE last year. how many QB did that? the fact that you come in here like a Raiders fan taking a dump on our team for being no contest for the Saints is a joke. go be a Saints fan if youre so confident in them.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Jun 4, 2010 at 12:28 AM ]
Originally posted by ninertico:
Just bought tickets to MNF vs New Orleans, UR12, row 1. Incredibly excited, it will be my first live game. I'm really hoping for an explosive atmosphere!

Dude! You are just behind me! UB 12 Row G. U going to the Tailgate?

It's party time!

I just might have to!

I'm 2 sections down in UB Section 16, Row A. See you guys there!
50% of the seats will be filled with newly acquired "Saints Fans."
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
50% of the seats will be filled with newly acquired "Saints Fans."

lol nah.........maybe 30%
Originally posted by Niners99:

1. Adrian Peterson 108
2. Vernon Davis 78
3. Frank Gore 78
4. Larry Fitzgerald 78

and its so easy to tell you dont pay that much attention to the team. not only because you think our offense cant score pts, but that you refer to Alex Smith like its 2005. maybe you werent watching last year, but the dude came back from 2 years out with injuries and put up comparable stats to Donovan McNabb and Carson Palmer.

Smith threw for 3 TD's in one HALF of a game TWICE last year. how many QB did that? the fact that you come in here like a Raiders fan taking a dump on our team for being no contest for the Saints is a joke. go be a Saints fan if youre so confident in them.

There are at least 20 QB's better than Alex period
We can score cuz we have so many weapons, did you read what I wrote? Franklin our best offensive player runs the offense. And of course we have a talented WR core. Actually rrad what people write dude.

1. Adrian Peterson 108
2. Vernon Davis 78
3. Frank Gore 78
4. Larry Fitzgerald 78

We can score cuz we have so many weapons, did you read what I wrote? Franklin our best offensive player runs the offense. And of course we have a talented WR core. Actually rrad what people write dude.

really? who are those 20 QB?

P.Manning
Brees
Brady
Rodgers
Rivers
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Favre
E.Manning
Romo
Flacco
Ryan

hmm.......thats 12.

would you take any of the following over Smith at this point? Cutler? Palmer? McNabb? Campbell? Orton? Hasselbeck? Garrard? Henne? Stafford? Sanchez? Young?

i wouldnt. nobody from that list is any better than Smith right now. Smith is about on McNabb and Palmers level now, but hes on his way up and theyre on their way down. just passing eachother in the middle.

and the way Matt Ryan played last year, its no guarantee hes a whole heck of alot better either. 11 or 12 QB's better than Smith. not 20. whether or not you agree now, you will later this year when Smith is making all the haters look dumb.

anyone who couldnt see the leap he made from pre-injury to end of the 2009-10 season wasnt paying attention. everyone is all over VD's nuts for scoring 13 tds, yet everyone likes to forget Smith threw 10 of the 13 to him in 10 games. he was threading some pinpoint passes to Davis in double coverage for scores last year.

if you still think Smith sucks, youre either blind, or are a hater refusing to let go and admit you were wrong.
if u rock the stick too much it might crumble, fall into the water and everyone will die

1. Adrian Peterson 108
2. Vernon Davis 78
3. Frank Gore 78
4. Larry Fitzgerald 78

P.Manning
Brees
Brady
Rodgers
Rivers
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Favre
E.Manning
Romo
Flacco
Ryan

hmm.......thats 12.

would you take any of the following over Smith at this point? Cutler? Palmer? McNabb? Campbell? Orton? Hasselbeck? Garrard? Henne? Stafford? Sanchez? Young?

i wouldnt. nobody from that list is any better than Smith right now. Smith is about on McNabb and Palmers level now, but hes on his way up and theyre on their way down. just passing eachother in the middle.

and the way Matt Ryan played last year, its no guarantee hes a whole heck of alot better either. 11 or 12 QB's better than Smith. not 20. whether or not you agree now, you will later this year when Smith is making all the haters look dumb.

anyone who couldnt see the leap he made from pre-injury to end of the 2009-10 season wasnt paying attention. everyone is all over VD's nuts for scoring 13 tds, yet everyone likes to forget Smith threw 10 of the 13 to him in 10 games. he was threading some pinpoint passes to Davis in double coverage for scores last year.

if you still think Smith sucks, youre either blind, or are a hater refusing to let go and admit you were wrong.

Any idiot can throw to a TE. That's why most TE's who have a not so good or rookie QB, cuz their usually closer to the line of scrimmage, Dustin Keller/Rookie, Zach Miller/Jamarcus, VD/Alex. And 12 wow I mean there's bias and there is just insanity, I've given Alex more rope than he deserves cuz I bleed red and gold too, but that's just ridiculous.

Kolb, Henne, Cassel, DG, Brees, both Mannings, duh A-Rod (if only we would of done the right thing in the first place...), Schaub, Cutler, VY, Hassensack, Favre, Vick, Romo, Rivers, Flacco, Palmer, Big Ben, and Ryan, that's 20. And you could probably name more. Brady, ah there's 21. I could keep going, but I don't to be more embarrassed than I already am for having this guy, let alone this guy instead of A-Rod, ah screw it Jason Campbell, Orton, bloody hell 23 really really how did we get so QB inept? This is the f'ing 49ers, Title, Brodie, the GOAT, Young, even Garcia, jeeez and now the only major thing we don't have right now is the QB, I mean shoot the Raiders have a better QB than us, how does that not set off like a red flag in the organization, let alone the QB has held us back the last 2 years in the first place. If we had had a QB the last 2 years the f'ing Cardinal BS would of never happened, I mean we're partially responsible for putting Kurt Warner in the HOF, that's f'ing sicking, gosh I think I'm gonna throw up arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

1. Adrian Peterson 108
2. Vernon Davis 78
3. Frank Gore 78
4. Larry Fitzgerald 78

P.Manning
Brees
Brady
Rodgers
Rivers
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Favre
E.Manning
Romo
Flacco
Ryan

hmm.......thats 12.

Any idiot can throw to a TE. That's why most TE's who have a not so good or rookie QB, cuz their usually closer to the line of scrimmage, Dustin Keller/Rookie, Zach Miller/Jamarcus, VD/Alex. And 12 wow I mean there's bias and there is just insanity, I've given Alex more rope than he deserves cuz I bleed red and gold too, but that's just ridiculous.

Kolb, Henne, Cassel, DG, Brees, both Mannings, duh A-Rod (if only we would of done the right thing in the first place...), Schaub, Cutler, VY, Hassensack, Favre, Vick, Romo, Rivers, Flacco, Palmer, Big Ben, and Ryan, that's 20. And you could probably name more. Brady, ah there's 21. I could keep going, but I don't to be more embarrassed than I already am for having this guy, let alone this guy instead of A-Rod, ah screw it Jason Campbell, Orton, bloody hell 23 really really how did we get so QB inept? This is the f'ing 49ers, Title, Brodie, the GOAT, Young, even Garcia, jeeez and now the only major thing we don't have right now is the QB, I mean shoot the Raiders have a better QB than us, how does that not set off like a red flag in the organization, let alone the QB has held us back the last 2 years in the first place. If we had had a QB the last 2 years the f'ing Cardinal BS would of never happened, I mean we're partially responsible for putting Kurt Warner in the HOF, that's f'ing sicking, gosh I think I'm gonna throw up arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

LOL youre out of your damn mind dude. Kolb? Cassel? Orton? Cutler?? Hasselbeck??? wow. theres ignorance and then theres this.

watch the game with your eyelids open this year dude. if "anyone can throw to a TE" then why didnt every team have a TE catch 13 td passes? come on dude, youre making a fool of yourself.

you might have the lowest football IQ ive seen on this board.