There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

With 49ers vs Saints MNF.. New Movement is in Order

someone create a facebook fan page and i'll join that shieeeeeet.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

no one wants to set themselves up for the humiliation of losing that game.

There already is one i believe i posted it on the 2nd or 3rd page.
i just noticed that the name sounds kinda
WOOOO I'M ALREADY PUMPED!!! Man I can't wait for the season to start! Lets Go Niners!!

lol, "Rock the stick"
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

lol, "Rock the stick"

in SF
OUR FIRST HOME GAME OF THE SEASON, ON TV FOR OUR FIRST PRIME TIME GAME OF THE SEASON, ON MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO f**kIN PUMPED!!!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

lol, "Rock the stick"

in SF

not helping the stereotype AT ALL!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rock-the-Stick/113321855366687
I usually start out loud, but the four hours of drinking and tale gating usually slows me down by the 3rd...
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jun 3, 2010 at 6:23 PM ]
You can find me in Upper Box, Section 16, Row A, Seat 3. I'll be there yelling as loud as I can. (As I have been for the past 15 years!) LETS GO NINERS!!
I'm actually embarrassed on behalf of the franchise that the NFL picked this game to air on MNF. Defending Super Bowl MVP vs. Alex Smith that's just laughable, if you don't have Niner blood. Hopefully Franklin and the D win the game some how, course that's how the season is gonna have to go anyway, but especially in a game like this with two pick 6 machines waiting to pounce on one of the NFL's worsts QB's.
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
I'm actually embarrassed on behalf of the franchise that the NFL picked this game to air on MNF. Defending Super Bowl MVP vs. Alex Smith that's just laughable, if you don't have Niner blood. Hopefully Franklin and the D win the game some how, course that's how the season is gonna have to go anyway, but especially in a game like this with two pick 6 machines waiting to pounce on one of the NFL's worsts QB's.

lol