There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

With 49ers vs Saints MNF.. New Movement is in Order

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
i'll be there screaming till i pass out or lose my voice

Some of us do this every game, actually.

upper box 14 the teenager in the crabtree jersey about 5 rows up thats me
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Brees will torch us anyways but f**k yeah!! Rock the Stick baby!!

Just chant ''MADDEN CURSE.......MADDEN CURSE.''

ROCK THE STEEEK

UB14?? I haven't noticed you... We sit in UR14 Row (3d and 4th from the back), seats AB. You'll see 4 big & roudy Mexicans surrounded by a bunch of old people.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

UB14?? I haven't noticed you... We sit in UR14 Row (3d and 4th from the back), seats AB. You'll see 4 big & roudy Mexicans surrounded by a bunch of old people.

You just described about half of the 'stick.
Originally posted by eamjr10:
When I saw that we would be playing the Saints this year I knew that it would be a tough game for us. I am glad to see that it is in week 2 and on national TV, because I believe this will play in our favor. The last few years we have been able to start the season strong so I think we will play New Orleans tough, and it also seems that whenever we are on National TV we play above our abilities. Look at some of our late season games against Arizona or Seattle on MNF/SNF the last few years...great 49er games. And I agree with the original poster, this will give a chance for our young team to really show the world how good we can be this year, and we are legitimate contenders for the NFC West.

Is It September already? I cant wait!

There was a similar, but smaller 'campaign' for last year's MNF game and it was the funnest game I've been to at the stick to date! The problem is that there are lots of older people who get pissed when you get loud and they go complain. Its hard to respect those type of fans' opinions and still comply with the 'movement' .

You just described about half of the 'stick.

There are lots of Asian folk too. Its pretty cool that we have a real diverse fan base.

my bad we're in upper reserved 14..5th row...teenager in the crabtree jersey sitting next to old people(my grandparents)

my bad we're in upper reserved 14..5th row...teenager in the crabtree jersey sitting next to old people(my grandparents)

Alright, we'll look out for you next game. We are at UR rows F and G, Seats 1-2. BTW... No offense about the "old people". We buy about 2-3 games from a guy who has had season tix since Kezar and the people in the section are great, but dont like too much rowdiness. You know what I mean.
omw home from the nfl draft, i have to say i am very excited bout the people we have drafted nd brought in.

now to get to some of the posts here, to the guy that said winning equals higher crowd noise thats the problem with our fan base. we should go hyped into every game. u cant let the opposing team feel comfortable at any time.

lets just keep spreading the word.

rock the stick in 2010
  • CSRKing21
  • Info N/A
  • HearstStiffarm
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by CSRKing21:

I second that lol
Just bought tickets to MNF vs New Orleans, UR12, row 1. Incredibly excited, it will be my first live game. I'm really hoping for an explosive atmosphere!
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Just bought tickets to MNF vs New Orleans, UR12, row 1. Incredibly excited, it will be my first live game. I'm really hoping for an explosive atmosphere!

Dude! You are just behind me! UB 12 Row G. U going to the Tailgate?

It's party time!
  • bfree
  • Veteran
Don't be too loud or stand up too much, you don't want to be kicked out for disturbing other people's experience!
We will beat the saint on MNF! The football world will take notice!