There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

With 49ers vs Saints MNF.. New Movement is in Order

  • HearstStiffarm
  • Info N/A
Also, with lots of talks about making shirts, we should all just pick one "official" shirt. I think that would be best so we are all rocking the same gear!
All the old people are why the stick isn't louder. All the belligerently drunk people are why the cheering is poorly timed. It's something that most likely isn't going to change. If you want to sit with the cheering section of the stick, sit in the south endzone. Most notably the lower south endzone.



And if you wanna find me, I'm the moron running up and down the horizontal aisle in the lower south side getting people to make noise and leading chants.
  • HearstStiffarm
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by StOnEy333:




And if you wanna find me, I'm the moron running up and down the horizontal aisle in the lower south side getting people to make noise and leading chants.

Doesn't sound like a "moron" to me!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
All the old people are why the stick isn't louder. All the belligerently drunk people are why the cheering is poorly timed. It's something that most likely isn't going to change. If you want to sit with the cheering section of the stick, sit in the south endzone. Most notably the lower south endzone.



And if you wanna find me, I'm the moron running up and down the horizontal aisle in the lower south side getting people to make noise and leading chants.

Oh sure, NOW you remind me where your seats are!!


I'll be there and I'll be louuuuuuuud !
i'll be there screaming till i pass out or lose my voice
Member Milestone: This is post number 400 for Fricker.
yea im aware of the old people and the drunks.. but that cant stop us from doing our thing. and trust me over the next 5 months i will make sure that this is empowering and informational. it was like 49ers red fog day, to me that was fail, gettin everyone to wear red doesnt effect the play on the field. need to send a message out.

i am goin to also talk with some connections and see if we cant get avideo board message applied while on offense..

mot stads ive been to have some form of ''quiet please, offense at work'' we need that its little things that if we join together as a group united as one we can make things happen.

if anyone wants a challenge, looking for a graphics guy, we need something simple but nicely done. should say... ''Rock the Stick'' ... especially on 3rd down! DEFENSE!

if u can make 2 versions one reg and one animated rock the stick then the especially on 3rd down that would be great. might even look into my stash of 49ers goodies and see if there is something i can send u for ur help.


btw anyone find the facebook page okay?
Originally posted by Fricker:


most stads ive been to have some form of ''quiet please, offense at work''

Now this sounds like the best idea I've heard. They could put it up on the fancy new horizontal video boards they put up last year that go around the upper deck.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
i'll be there screaming till i pass out or lose my voice

Some of us do this every game, actually.
thats part of the idea of Rock the Stick . Finding little improvements nd voicing them as a group. so lets get this group out there guys!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
i'll be there screaming till i pass out or lose my voice

me too....i hope i dont pass out though, but if i do it will be worth it if we win.
Originally posted by Fricker:
thats part of the idea of Rock the Stick . Finding little improvements nd voicing them as a group. so lets get this group out there guys!

But I don't play the facebooks, or the tweeties, or the whospaces.
  • HearstStiffarm
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Fricker:
thats part of the idea of Rock the Stick . Finding little improvements nd voicing them as a group. so lets get this group out there guys!

But I don't play the facebooks, or the tweeties, or the whospaces.

Then follow the blog http://rockthestick.blogspot.com/
Originally posted by HearstStiffarm:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Fricker:
thats part of the idea of Rock the Stick . Finding little improvements nd voicing them as a group. so lets get this group out there guys!

But I don't play the facebooks, or the tweeties, or the whospaces.

Then follow the blog http://rockthestick.blogspot.com/



IF I GOOGLE "MY STICK ROCKS".... WILL I FIND IT?
winning + consistency = crowd naturally gets louder

but seriously, is creating noise that big of a problem at the stick? i only get to go to games in the midwest (hopefully kansas city this year)