There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

With 49ers vs Saints MNF.. New Movement is in Order

Make a facebook page for Rock the Stick so we can all get on board. Include everything you put in your post. B/C if we had a 12th man like seattle does there is no telling what the difference would be.
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Make a facebook page for Rock the Stick so we can all get on board. Include everything you put in your post. B/C if we had a 12th man like seattle does there is no telling what the difference would be.

This is a good idea. Facebook pages blowup in a hurry. Good way to get the word out.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,600 for flow.
Originally posted by Happs:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

This is a good idea. Facebook pages blowup in a hurry. Good way to get the word out.

Do this, then post it ITT, i'll sign up.

fricker is the man! keep up the good work dude, your a true niner fan!
  • da209
  • Veteran
ROCK THE STICK!!!!!!!!! BABY IM IN!!!!!!!!!!
IN
I had a new movement this morning does that help?

~Ceadder
Jesse, your a Fricker! I like the idea.
i've been in...we have to be loud at more than just the primetime games though..last year at seattle even though they sucked their 12th man was still loud as f**k
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Agreed. ROCK THE STICK!!!!!!!!!!!
ok guys as soon as i get hom i will create the page before ihave to catch my flight to ny for the sraft. i cant believe i didnt think bout facebook sooner hehe.

ya im gonna talk to marketing monday and see if they would be interested in talkin to their sponsers much like how we had red fog but that failed imo becuz there was no message behind it. i was thinking Rock the Stick with 9ers logo on front and Especially on 3rd down! on the back with Defense! under it.. and im sure they would put a sponser on there somewere.
ok guys, i believe have created a facebook community page.

try www.facebook.com/pages/rock-the-stick i believe thats the web address. if not just search rock the stick.

its vanilla right now as i cant copy o paste anything about it right now. but ya spread the word, ill doctor th page up nicely as soon i get off work in 4 hrs.
I won't be going to any games unfortunately, but I like your cause and enthusiasm.

I've been disappointed with the fan knowledge, or whatever you want to call it, the last several years. Niner home games have had moderate volume, but there doesn't seem to be much of a difference between volume on offense and defense. Some teams fans are known to be great fans not just because they show up, but because they know when to be loud and when to be quiet. I don't mean to diss Niner fans at home games, I just want us to have the best home fans we can. So as you get everyone amped up, try to include some kind of informational campaign.
[ Edited by mug0mug on Apr 21, 2010 at 9:15 PM ]
  • HearstStiffarm
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Fricker:
ok guys, i believe have created a facebook community page.

try www.facebook.com/pages/rock-the-stick i believe thats the web address. if not just search rock the stick.

its vanilla right now as i cant copy o paste anything about it right now. but ya spread the word, ill doctor th page up nicely as soon i get off work in 4 hrs.

Don't forget about our blog http://rockthestick.blogspot.com/