This game is going to be a blowout.

poor saints wont even know what hit them

[]

?
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
I'm actually embarrassed on behalf of the franchise that the NFL picked this game to air on MNF. Defending Super Bowl MVP vs. Alex Smith that's just laughable, if you don't have Niner blood. Hopefully Franklin and the D win the game some how, course that's how the season is gonna have to go anyway, but especially in a game like this with two pick 6 machines waiting to pounce on one of the NFL's worsts QB's.

2009 non kicker scoring leaders for the NFC:

1. Adrian Peterson 108
2. Vernon Davis 78
3. Frank Gore 78
4. Larry Fitzgerald 78

you make it sound like we cant score.

and its so easy to tell you dont pay that much attention to the team. not only because you think our offense cant score pts, but that you refer to Alex Smith like its 2005. maybe you werent watching last year, but the dude came back from 2 years out with injuries and put up comparable stats to Donovan McNabb and Carson Palmer.

Smith threw for 3 TD's in one HALF of a game TWICE last year. how many QB did that? the fact that you come in here like a Raiders fan taking a dump on our team for being no contest for the Saints is a joke. go be a Saints fan if youre so confident in them.

There are at least 20 QB's better than Alex period
We can score cuz we have so many weapons, did you read what I wrote? Franklin our best offensive player runs the offense. And of course we have a talented WR core. Actually rrad what people write dude.

really? who are those 20 QB?

P.Manning
Brees
Brady
Rodgers
Rivers
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Favre
E.Manning
Romo
Flacco
Ryan

hmm.......thats 12.

would you take any of the following over Smith at this point? Cutler? Palmer? McNabb? Campbell? Orton? Hasselbeck? Garrard? Henne? Stafford? Sanchez? Young?

i wouldnt. nobody from that list is any better than Smith right now. Smith is about on McNabb and Palmers level now, but hes on his way up and theyre on their way down. just passing eachother in the middle.

and the way Matt Ryan played last year, its no guarantee hes a whole heck of alot better either. 11 or 12 QB's better than Smith. not 20. whether or not you agree now, you will later this year when Smith is making all the haters look dumb.

anyone who couldnt see the leap he made from pre-injury to end of the 2009-10 season wasnt paying attention. everyone is all over VD's nuts for scoring 13 tds, yet everyone likes to forget Smith threw 10 of the 13 to him in 10 games. he was threading some pinpoint passes to Davis in double coverage for scores last year.

if you still think Smith sucks, youre either blind, or are a hater refusing to let go and admit you were wrong.

Is that you? Mrs. Smith?
This is a great idea!!!

I'm gonna be ROCKING THE STICK this Monday Night!!!

From the comfort of my reclining chair.